Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'am hacked/scammed by Pleaspkme / donttrustanyone/SpeedyX

This is a discussion on I'am hacked/scammed by Pleaspkme / donttrustanyone/SpeedyX within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Post it here, that way people can see it....
Page: 2

Hostage

Post it here, that way people can see it.

gord

ouch
    btw, i want ppl to know, the user of StreLLa(rogue) is a legit atm, the forum name is different
    dont want ppl to mixed up, today i got like 3 msn message like "strella is hacker?" or "strella got hacked?"
    about 2months ago, my friend traded a priest called "CuteButPsycho" with "StreLLa" and that trade was 100% legit, by my side and by the strella's old user side(whos name is strella on forum)

why am i writing this info to forum instead of my friend ? becouse i like to play with strella and have ID and pass also..

anyways, u were one of the few nice guys on diez,strella... its a bad day hearing u hacked GL in real life

Cut3

its sad to hear that u got hacked.
    u can t trust ppl in that game..
    btw, i need to say that StreLLa char. is not hacked..
    EX owner of StreLLa got hacked..

i hope u can get a rollback or stg.

GL in your real life bro.. and be careful about cops

IkoRia

Originally posted by Cut3
    * *its sad to hear that u got hacked.
    u can t *trust ppl in that game..
    btw, i need to say that StreLLa char. is not hacked.. *
    EX owner of StreLLa got hacked..

i hope u can get a rollback or stg.

GL in your real life bro.. and be careful about cops
    Yes I was about to point this out also...

Strella traded his char "Strella" for a priest "Cutebutpsycho" then he relized he wanted to be 65 so he changed char again and this time back to Rogue and there where he was going to get "DontTrustAnyone" they traded chars, The game seemed to be a very nice guy. Strella even thought it was a bug cause this guy didn't block him or anything... Now when he sold DontTrustAnyone to some other guy, I know I can't get any help from CS so there was my and his last hope for rollback =/(I saved the new owner tho)...

There was about 30 SS so I took the one who was most importent cause im a little lazy

This guy have Mail: [email protected], He used same MSN for both Strella and this other guy.

There was an MSN conversation where he say he will compensate and Give him some items back etc, I don't think he will tho

So This way I lose the biggest reason for me to play this game, how fun is that ?

give this man a fking rollback............i know what it feels like to got scamed for char

IkoRia

Yes I was going to try and get that cause I had alot of proofs, but now the guy have scammed another person so I stoped my work with CS tickets etc... cause now it can't be fixed someguy will get hurt either way now...

Now I know exactly how they did scam him, and its a facking JOKE that k2 have security cause its so easy...

I would post the prosedure here but the info would probobly just be used for wrong purposes...

IkoRia

btw the guy who play "DontTrustAnyone" now, are a really nice guy from China...

So if he ask's clan he isen't a scammer or anything, he is just a person who bought a char ...

lol @ the: Im some kind of robin hood, take from bad, give to myself

Sp4wN

:unsure:

ok this guy bought this char...
    he didnt scam anyone
    he is just pissed cause he payed for an account he didnt know scammed ppl...

gord

Originally posted by IkoRia

So if he ask's clan he isen't a scammer or anything, he is just a person who bought a char ...
    nope, he s from israel. and has a nice sister who was in clan Absolution before(my clan)
    i dont wanna believe that they did it, but u have some proofs so i will just stfu

:\\\\\

Sp4wN

Originally posted by gord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gord)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia

nope, he s from israel. and has a nice sister who was in clan Absolution before(my clan)
    i dont wanna believe that they did it, but u have some proofs so i will just stfu

:\\\\\[/b]
    they didn't mate...the real owaner did it .... ^^
    he just "bought the wrong acc at the wrong time.. that's all"

IkoRia

Originally posted by Sp4wN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sp4wN)</div>
    Originally posted by gord@
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia

:\\\\\
    they didn't mate...the real owaner did it .... ^^
    he just "bought the wrong acc at the wrong time.. that's all" [/b]
    The thing I ment, was PleasePkeme sold the account again, and this time to a guy from China and he seems nice, I warned him and so on..

And about the proof's, He dosen't even deny it ... When you talk to Pleasepkme he seems almost praud about what he did, and how ignorant and selfinvolved he seems is facking anoying...

sexa

if u still need some more proofs i can send some msn converstation about him.

edit : strella i wish u would told me u opened this topic, so i would putted msn convo for ya as i told ya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12