i bee hackecd

This is a discussion on i bee hackecd within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; English (bad english) : now exist new hack.... carefull friends. i been hacked, the hacker change my password, with out ...
Page: 1

circ3

Smile

English (bad english) :

now exist new hack.... carefull friends.

i been hacked,

the hacker change my password, with out secret answer. i lost my items no seal, dual rol, 22gb.

i post this, but until now , no have solution.

Espaņol :

Yo solo juego en mi casa, soy Analista de Sistemas. osea mi maquina es la mas segura. mil y un programas antivirus y antyspy antikeyloguer....detodo.

Ahora existe un nuevo hack, nose como lo hacen pero me hakearon, el hacker cambio mi pasword sin tener mi respuestas secretas, que yo ni las uso hace meses.

de alguna manera logra cambiarlo, al final yo trate de entrar y solo con el forgot password logre cambiar mi pasword. (haciendo forgot me envian un link a mi correo).

El hacker me saco dual rol y 22gb que iba sarlo para conseguirme un item bueno, y por ende no estaban sellados.

Ahora he posteado, y primero me respondieron q les envie un nuevo pasword :S.
    bueno a la fecha le conteste y me lo han derivado.

Es realmente injusto q sucedan estas cosas. ojala y los administradores del ko. puedan realmente hacer algo. para evitar q la gente se aburra o deje el juego. hasta ahora yo he invertido mas de 300 dolares solo en premium services.

el sabado nomas perdi como 250 dolares por un hacker.

Spanish : si alguien cree que puede ayudarme an algo. espero sus comentarios.
    English : is anybody can helpme, please tellme coments.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Someone translate with good english ?

agendas

Spanish:

I only play in my house, I am systems Analyst. osea my plots he is the but sure. thousand and a programs antivirus and antyspy antikeyloguer. ...detodo.

Now a new one he exists hack, nose like they do it but me hakearon, the hacker change my pasword without having my secret answers, that I neither the use months ago.

Of some way manages to change it, Al final I try to enter and alone with the forgot password manage to change my pasword. (Doing forgot send me a link to my mail).

The hacker took dual rol and 22gb that went sarlo to obtain me an item good, and therefore they were not sealed.

Now there I am posteado, and first they responded me q send them a new one pasword: S. Good to the date answer him and they have derived it me.

It is really unjust q they happen these things. ojala and the administrators of the ko. really can do something. to avoid q the people be bored or leave the play. up to now I have invested but of 300 dolares alone in premium services.

The sabado nomas perdi as 250 dolares by a hacker.

Spanish: if someone believes that he can help me they go something. I expect their comments. English: is anybody can helpme, please tellme coments.

I know alot of grammatical errors. I didn't try to translate. Just copied and pasted into freetranslation.

tamachan

English (bad english) :

now exist new hack.... carefull friends.

i been hacked,

the hacker change my password, with out secret answer. i lost my items no seal, dual rol, 22gb.
    i post this, but until now , no have solution.[/b]
    No its not a new hack.... Just
    Dont share accounts
    Dont use password that has anything to do with you or links to you.
    Do not use same password for ur msn and ur knightonline~

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

So sad to read this.
    Try to request rollback your items.

circ3

friend.

its is un new hack.
    just i use my account. and my secret answer nobody know. (until i not remember).

the hacker changue my password, with out use my secret answer,

i change 5 times my password, and the hacker forever reset my password.

and NOW!!!
    the hacker changue my e-mail. with out use my secret answer.
    now no can recover my account, (i recover using forgot pasword , but now no can)

i not understand how he do this.

i post this , but the support say no can restore items.
    now i post again but i no know what i wait.

WITH THIS HACK ANY CAN BEEN HACKED.

Now all my friends from my clan, they think sell their items, and leave the game, the game is not safe.

i playin in Diez Priest lvl75 Circ3
    I am very bad, I lost my mind lvl 75, with dual sse, ep +1, set chitin +8, cs +7, glass belt. 3 x role, and 22gb.

BossHunter

Yeah can be ... once in Logos one fuking turk change my pass and all without SA. I just gave him id and pass and after 3 min, he change it h34r: . So i believe you man, this can be new turko hack. They just need your id and pass, after that you are FUKED UP :blink:

circ3

Angry

NOW COMES WORSE,
    I POST THE DAY 14 OF NOVEMBER, 8:00
    DAY 14 ME WHAT ESCALARON 13:00
    DAY 15 changue my MY KEYS by SUMMIT SUPPORT,
    RECOVER ACCOUNT 15 NOVEMBER,

Then enter my account.
    And SURPRISE, i have GOLD PREMIUM ACCOUNT (THE HACKER purchase).
    Unlocking my items. , And stole everything.

Cs +7 .......... sealed.
    Dual role +0 ...... sealed.
    Glass belt ....... Sealed.
    Ep +1 ...... sealed.
    Helmet fp +6 dd priest ..... sealed.
    September chitin +8 priest ...... sealded.

This is impossible. Nobodies absolutely nobodies knew my key seal / unseal.

Now the game is not safe.
    Q I think is hack database.

Now just hope that the administrators of the game punish the buyer of gold from my account.
    And I do rollback of all of my items.

Carefull friends, the first suspected hack get your things or lost everything.

This is really unfair.
    Should consider my case.

I continue post the answer from administrators.

an too, the hacker disban my clan KND and all friends lost all nps.
    see now my image .

hmm looking familiar to me. I think the same thing made it to me too today.

CuriositY

So sad to read this.
    Try to request rollback your items.[/b]
    They wont do any rollback..

circ3

Smile

THE ANSWER :
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Although I am unable to restore all your original items on this character, I have restored items comparable to this character's level to help you on your journey to regain your items back or get better items; please verify this by checking this character's inn. We understand that the items given are not necessarily as powerful as the ones you had lost, however, these items will allow you to get back in the game to hunt in the Continent of Adonis. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

-CSR Kevin, Knight Online Customer Support Team

I CHEK MI ACCOUNT AND THEY GIVE ME

SET SHELL +7 PRIEST .
    AND DUAL RING +10 INT, AND EARRING +10 INT, BELT +10 INT, PENDANT +10 INT.

CAN BELIVE THIS???????????
    THIS IS NOTHING FOR ME

I NO ACCEPT THIS AS A SOLUTION.

I CONTINUE POST IN SUMMIT SUPPORT.