Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

i been hacked zende4life!

This is a discussion on i been hacked zende4life! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so this morning my password is changed... no idea how, elect started to share with me yesterday, a word from ...
Page: 1

Default i been hacked zende4life!

so this morning my password is changed... no idea how, elect started to share with me yesterday, a word from him would be nice tho.... so i guess the scammer soon will try to sell the acc, so watch out

Who'd u buy it from? Not meaning to sound like a dick, but man u guys gotta do some background work before buying characters. I think there's like 2-3 topics about this character on this forum.

who u buy it from , when u buy it?

good luck with getting a good conclusion.

Banned

hmm nothing about elect but he said yesterday to me he got hacked and maybe he hacked you?:S

and i sold him ofc he cant be hacked by that way draven because i had it some weeks and he had it month now?

EDIT: just sold him a char yesterday to elect went fine and smooth i gave first
    Last edited by skull009; 11-02-2010 at 11:07 AM.

yea i bought from skull, and i did do some background check, since i lost both trolalala gaered, and oChet geared, im pretty suspicious when i buy accounts, but couldnt find anythng abt it, and since i been gone for some months from ko i didnt really kno what the talk ingame abt the acc was... and yes i had the account for like 2 months now, skull had it for like 1-2 week,s and b4 i talked with tormenter who had the account, and had it geared, without any problem

nvm nvm ....

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    nvm nvm ....
    O.o sup? 10chars aq.

i wrote something i realized probably isnt important, so regret the post, nvm it

Banned

casual write what u think i know how is it to get scammed just say what u think we will help u even if is a argument against me i will comment it

its alrite, this topic is pointless more than to make sure every1 is warned abt the char, and the fact its now scammed. so ppl who trusted me dont use it as middleman or so, and i would strongly advice u not to buy it, once a scammer always a scammer, i realized ill never get it back.
    Last edited by casual; 11-02-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Banned

well i had in game talks with elect
    he said his rl mate coming soon at home and gonna post with him together
    soon we get some infos ^^
    i really dont think real elect scammed him

Banned

Hi Casual ,

Now u gotta eplain to me, what happend exactly, and who wrote to u ?

Cause i got scammed on my RLB char............

i had some gg shiz on my RLB char ,

Iron set , dual hr +2 visual , chitin set +8 , dual lb +0 , and some Old rols and such, anyway i decided to buy a lvl 80 bp , and when i payed for it and got my BP i traded over my iron set only to the bp,

then i called my mate to logg so i could trade over the rest of my items from Sykokilla , and guess what ,when i logged in, i fiund it naked , not even my prem pots was left, not my KC either...

I lost about 10 gbs + dual old rols and some other chitins +7 and such..
    ye not a big lost but still sucks , cause now i cant gear my bp as i planed....

Well i changed the pw on sykokilla and i realised i had the same pw on my ko4life acc so i changed that info too...

I posten also in cheaters forum , didnt know where to post was fkin pissed off , and i tried to warn people, cause im known as trippl3star12, and i got plenty of fkin vouchers i have never scammed any1 and i have been middle man in some trades...

ask the guy who sold me the BP , he gave me all the infos to the bp with krowaz set +7 ! and ps +7 , and fll uniq old, worth about 80gbs maybe.. and i didnt scamm him, FFS if i was a scammer i would easy scammed him too, and keeped my rogue items and have a priest with krowaz +7 and such of things.......

BUT NO I DIDNT SO TELL UR FRIEND ROGGANO TO STOP PM ME FFS ! AND CALL ME SCAMMER WHEN 1ST HE GOT NO PROOOF, 2ST IM NOT A FREAKIN SCAMMER !

u are syokilla?
    the one that talked to me ingame (zende4life), i havent accused u... yet... the thing is i talked to syokilla (you?) sometimes ingame, he asked me to let him share, since he didnt currently have a account (he knew some of my mates etc),
    i thought why not but wasnt really sure abt who he was so i asked him to add my msn and pm me on this forums (he said he was elect) so he did, he pmed me here from elect account, said he was syokilla and told me his msn, i gave him pass, and next morning its changed and im fucked

i dont know if it was him/u, not really sure who u are, u seem to hve a lot of sharers both on syo and here? fishy lol

and how he scammed me i got no clue, can jsut guess hes an old owner maybe, and therefor knew the sq...

Banned

Well , yes i am Sykokilla i bought that acc ,

I havent talked to you ingame :S

I had sharer on sykokillah but not in ko4life !

BTW did he tell u if he was the owner or sharer ?

and did he say to u he was trippl3 ?

Banned

elect the guy who shared his msn was [email protected] he lives in sweden like u and in same town u know who is it.. his name is aleksander as far i found out

edit:you name is younes^^

hmm if the syo acc is bought as u said, then u shouldnt hve same login as on ur ko4life acc, so how can some1 figure it out even tho u have same pass?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)