Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i been hacked zende4life!

This is a discussion on i been hacked zende4life! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nvm nvm..........
Page: 3

Banned

nvm nvm.......
    Last edited by skull009; 11-03-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Banned

first of all, how can u be sure he scammed u before he scammed me?,

look at " cheaters " and see my topic i posted there..

and ur topic came 1 day after that i posted my topic.

and Who is fevzi? , and cockmongler told u some strange name right?
    and now u saying it might be Younes.. Gimme the reason why u might think it's younes? , cause im the only one u talkin too right !?

So u mean people can't change msn names?, or what?
    Im kinda known in adream, and many people thrusts me, so can't that be a reason that he maybe try to copy me?, to make people think it's me and thrust him and give him items or what eva he try to do..

i wanna see the proof's man and not cockmongler said it wasnt a swedish name..
    thats a lame reason to blame me ffs.

About the iron set, i have always been a tank archer ( always been wearing IRON SET )

remember ur not the only one in this ****** server who uses a frikin iron set ! right !

And i had a hb +7 CLEAN and i MADE IT TO +8, no i didnt screen shot, if i knew this i would to just make u feel so stupid, blaming wrong person.

And im still waiting for the IP CHECK !!! ON ELECT just to see if any other IP's have been on this ko4life acc.

And when u say this ko4life is registred since 2007, well yea, but have u heard that ur able to " change password " ? anyway, i have been usin a special pw for a long time, easy pw and i used it on the sykokilla acc, and my ko4life acc name wasnt hard for him to figure out..
    anything else u have to " proove " !?!?!?!

cause this sh1t start to pissing me off, people pm me ingame " scammer " and i know it's ur friends, and thx to ur blame's i cant join a frikin clan. even if u don't have a single proof!
    Last edited by Elect; 11-03-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Banned

where are the bankin the bubie might he can say elect is trusti because he knows him?!

Banned

Yee, but they doesnt play KO anymore, dunno how often they checking ko4life

Quote Originally Posted by Elect View Post
    first of all, how can u be sure he scammed u before he scammed me?,

look at " cheaters " and see my topic i posted there..

and ur topic came 1 day after that i posted my topic.

and Who is fevzi? , and cockmongler told u some strange name right?
    and now u saying it might be Younes.. Gimme the reason why u might think it's younes? , cause im the only one u talkin too right !?

So u mean people can't change msn names?, or what?
    Im kinda known in adream, and many people thrusts me, so can't that be a reason that he maybe try to copy me?, to make people think it's me and thrust him and give him items or what eva he try to do..

i wanna see the proof's man and not cockmongler said it wasnt a swedish name..
    thats a lame reason to blame me ffs.

About the iron set, i have always been a tank archer ( always been wearing IRON SET )

remember ur not the only one in this ****** server who uses a frikin iron set ! right !

And i had a hb +7 CLEAN and i MADE IT TO +8, no i didnt screen shot, if i knew this i would to just make u feel so stupid, blaming wrong person.

And im still waiting for the IP CHECK !!! ON ELECT just to see if any other IP's have been on this ko4life acc.

And when u say this ko4life is registred since 2007, well yea, but have u heard that ur able to " change password " ? anyway, i have been usin a special pw for a long time, easy pw and i used it on the sykokilla acc, and my ko4life acc name wasnt hard for him to figure out..
    anything else u have to " proove " !?!?!?!

cause this sh1t start to pissing me off, people pm me ingame " scammer " and i know it's ur friends, and thx to ur blame's i cant join a frikin clan. even if u don't have a single proof!
    I have checked your IP, and its impossible to tell as you either restart your router often or you dont have a static IP as you have well over 100 different IP's on your account

Banned

100 !? .. woow wtf ?

cant u check the latest IP's .. ? for theese 3 weeks or smth ?

HellsMercy

Well , yes i am Sykokilla i bought that acc ,

I havent talked to you ingame :S

I had sharer on sykokillah but not in ko4life !

BTW did he tell u if he was the owner or sharer ?

and did he say to u he was trippl3 ?
    This is really getting fishy, my friend says there is 3 or 2 ppl using Elect (Cant remember), and he is one of the guys using the account... He pmed me through Elect about my rogue. Why are you lying? Or you pmed me and said you were another person on USKO which is even more fvcked up? Could also be like this: My friend told you to pm me with what he said, so he could use your account???
    Last edited by HellsMercy; 11-04-2010 at 09:19 AM.

so far i see many coincidence going
    elect got hacked before casual with a short amount of time
    elect made hb + 8 on anvil after casual got hacked
    elect's sharer used numbers in his msn wich elect used his msn too
    the sharer just happened to log ko4life using the in game password for elect's account
    anyway , bumpyy still waiting for this matter to end

HellsMercy

There is no proof of him scamming Zende4life, but there if proof he haven't read/understood the forum rules..

This results in a ban?

In case you haven't read them at all: You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.

Originally Posted by Elect
    Well , yes i am Sykokilla i bought that acc ,

I havent talked to you ingame :S

I had sharer on sykokillah but not in ko4life !

BTW did he tell u if he was the owner or sharer ?

and did he say to u he was trippl3 ?
    Last edited by HellsMercy; 11-05-2010 at 04:25 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HellsMercy View Post

There is no proof of him scamming Zende4life, but there if proof he haven't read/understood the forum rules..

This results in a ban?

In case you haven't read them at all: You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban.
    Well at that time i didnt know about that rule, and that was like 1,5years ago!

atm i don't have any sharers on ko4life acc!
    And that char bomchickawhaiwai was my RL mates acc, he didnt knew it was k0xped he bought it him self, and then got boored of ko and quitted.

and as u said it has nothin to do with casual/zende

so i know why u guys flaming me, u just want me to get banned thats all, even if u dont have any proof.

Hells mercy u should know my RL mates are thrusty one of them hold items worth 200-300gbs if u remember Feeler ?? u even lend him ur iron set when i was goin to vs him in arena on adream char..

HellsMercy

Well at that time i didnt know about that rule, and that was like 1,5years ago!

atm i don't have any sharers on ko4life acc!
    And that char bomchickawhaiwai was my RL mates acc, he didnt knew it was k0xped he bought it him self, and then got boored of ko and quitted.

and as u said it has nothin to do with casual/zende

so i know why u guys flaming me, u just want me to get banned thats all, even if u dont have any proof.

Hells mercy u should know my RL mates are thrusty one of them hold items worth 200-300gbs if u remember Feeler ?? u even lend him ur iron set when i was goin to vs him in arena on adream char..
    Are u kidding me?? I still got the pms from about 4 days ago, when your friend pms me through your ko4life account.. u call that 1.5 year ago? AQ

Edit: Even if you don't have sharer anymore, which I can't proof yet, but I guess you have to believe me.. Feeler was the one pming me about the rogue. What I was gonna say isn't it the same like: Once a scammer always a scammer? Once broken the rules, always ...?
    Last edited by HellsMercy; 11-05-2010 at 08:59 AM.

OrangeYouAreMyLife

sorry for u lost , hope you find a good solution:/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HellsMercy View Post

This results in a ban?

that was with bombom was like 6 months ago or more i play 1 year c-west cant 1.5 year lol

HellsMercy

Also, it says permanent ban ye? So if we would have this proof you would have been banned 6 months ago.. Then you would have been banned at this point. So I guess it dosen't change anything?

Banned

can i kow who u are btw? xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)