Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i been hacked zende4life!

This is a discussion on i been hacked zende4life! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol its all in swedish but in first pic i ask him to pm me his msn and ingame name ...
Page: 2

lol its all in swedish but in first pic i ask him to pm me his msn and ingame name at ko4life, so i know he aint some random, in the second pic i tell him the info of acc, and in the 3 pic its the pm here at ko4life

this isnt anything abt ur the scammer, i cant kno more than the only possible way i can imagine i get scammed is ur a old owner... this is just proof "elect" did share with me!

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    elect the guy who shared his msn was [email protected] he lives in sweden like u and in same town u know who is it.. his name is aleksander as far i found out

edit:you name is younes^^
    [email protected]'s owners name is not Alexander.
    I cant really remember his name, but it was not a swedish name.

Roggano = Alexander, and he have nothing with this to do at all.

Banned

btw lol
    elect sykokilla got scammed also he said from sharer is think simcity127 pwnd you both...

Banned

KK , thats not my msn , and i havent talked to you..

how he figured it out ? i dunno ?!?!? ask him not me :@ i was just stupid enough to have the same pw on both acc's

fucking scum fucking hacking pieace of shits every time hampus omg

somehow i dont believe u, and i cant ask "him" since that msn blocked me, and u say he dont hve acces til nor the ingame acc he pmed me from, or the ko4life acc he pmed me from

and i guess ur msn is marocan_boy_127, both fevzi and some more can tell us that, quite strange both the sharer msn and urs end with 127? weird coincidence i guess?

i vilket fall som helst är det riktigt ruttet att scamma någon som litar på dig och låter dig använda sitt acc om det nu är du...
    Last edited by casual; 11-03-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Banned

okej msnen slutar på 127 so what ?...
    kan man inte härma någons msn, dock att han bor i sverige

o jag har fan inte scammat dig honestly, det jag vet ej hur jag ska kunna bevisa det för dig.

du får tro va du vill men ja e ingen scammer

Banned for scamming.

Just a translate:
    okej msnen slutar på 127 so what ?...
    kan man inte härma någons msn, dock att han bor i sverige
    o jag har fan inte scammat dig honestly, det jag vet ej hur jag ska kunna bevisa det för dig.
    du får tro va du vill men ja e ingen scammer

okay, the MSN ends with 127.. so what?
    Isn't it possible to "copy" anyones MSN, even if he lives in sweden(?)
    and i havent (ugly wurd, buhuu), scammed you, honestly, but i dont know how to prove it for you,
    think what you want, but i'm not a scammer.

I'll just add 2 thing:
    1. Why did you changed your nick at MSN to Aleksander?
    2. Why are those 2 emails pointing to the same IP?
    hmm, wery strange.. isn't it?

Fail Trippl Fail.....

Im not really sure what to do with this topic, from what i know, Elect sold and account to Skull. Skull sold to Casual?

Elect got "hacked" strangly enough the day Casual got hacked?

Elect's ko4life was used? (which btw ill be checking the IP's if no more ips no1 else logged)

Is there anything im missing?

Banned

No, i bought a lvl 80 INT bp with krowaz set +7 and shiz,

Skull gave me info and everything 1st and after that i gave him items worth 70gbs....

and k let's say this if i scammer o hacked casual, why wouldnt i do that to Skull too ? , i wouldn't have anything to loose on it..

And i had the same pw in ko4life as i had on my SykoKilla1011, and i guess he figured it out, cause he have asked me to make a topic about him buying a char, but i havent done it...

So either u fix more " proove " or STOP TELLING PEOPLE IM A SCAMMER WHEN I HAVENT SCAMMED U ! FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Elect View Post
    No, i bought a lvl 80 INT bp with krowaz set +7 and shiz,

Skull gave me info and everything 1st and after that i gave him items worth 70gbs....

and k let's say this if i scammer o hacked casual, why wouldnt i do that to Skull too ? , i wouldn't have anything to loose on it..

And i had the same pw in ko4life as i had on my SykoKilla1011, and i guess he figured it out, cause he have asked me to make a topic about him buying a char, but i havent done it...

So either u fix more " proove " or STOP TELLING PEOPLE IM A SCAMMER WHEN I HAVENT SCAMMED U ! FFS
    Well if you would scamm Skull he'd knew it were you and he would have alot of proof. and if you scammed casual you could blame it on sharer it makes sense to me dunno bout rest tho ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Roggano View Post
    Well if you would scamm Skull he'd knew it were you and he would have alot of proof. and if you scammed casual you could blame it on sharer it makes sense to me dunno bout rest tho ^^

Your getting to involved in a topic which i personally dont think concerns you.

Banned

thats really hard decision shane gl xD

Quote Originally Posted by Roggano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Your getting to involved in a topic which i personally dont think concerns you.
    its quite true tho, he knew that if he would scam me it would be damn hard for me to proof it, scamming skull would get him straight into the ban room

anywayz, i find it pretty weird u got hacked by ur "sharer" just after i got hacked by syokilla and elect as u can see in the screen shots (no matter if its you or this "sharer") anywyaz, u say u lost everything except a iron set, which is 2/3 of the tradeable things i lost from my account, i also lost a bomba baal+7 which is around 55-60 gb, = exact same as a hb+8, a hb u now have, and that u didnt have some time ago...

and u say this sharer used syokilla, and u used same pw here and at the syokillaaccount and that u bought syokilla, so it wasnt ur acc from the beginning, and i noticed elect is from 2007, that should be way before u got syokilla in ur possesion, which means it should be two totaly different logins, so how could this "sharer" go on ur ko4life account and pm me that msn and your ingame name? first i had my doubts if it was you who did it, but after all the bullshit you been telling, im quite sure its you.... and cockmongler said simcity's name on msn wasnt something swedish as the "aleksander" u can see on my ss, he said it was a name that didnt sound swedish, wonder if it might be Younes?

and as a sidenote, u told fevzi simcity lived close to u, that u werent really friends but he lives in ur neighboorhood, isnt it quite strange that u shared ur account with him, he lives very close to you, you knew eachother for a while, and then he just decided to scam u? and u do nothing abt?

i just got my doubts abt u, something aint right

~ cas
    Last edited by casual; 11-03-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)