Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i been hacked zende4life!

This is a discussion on i been hacked zende4life! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by skull009 can i kow who u are btw? xD Me? We traded accounts =P...
Page: 4

HellsMercy

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    can i kow who u are btw? xD
    Me? We traded accounts =P

Banned

:O
    eternal?:O!

HellsMercy

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    :O
    eternal?:O!
    Pm instead, this is probably not the right place to talk about that, but yes I am eternal, tho I'm selling the char agn, goin dcz

Banned

sorry to hear this bro

thx for ya'll concerns, anywayz i got scammed by elect, or the fact some1 was impersonating him, sharing his account, in any case i got scammed as a result of the ko4life account called elect, which should result in a ban, definitely since hes been sharing his account, and it wasnt 1.5 years ago, fevzi = skull009 can guarantee that

~ casual

xBDYx

Why would u use an easy password knowing its easy for some1 to hack? Aint that dumb? (Elect) The things u claim sounds fishy. You should get banned

Moisty

This seem like an unsolved case .. I just want everyone that doesn’t have anything to do with it, or doesn’t have any proof to stay away so the MODs and the involved ppl to do their jobs.
    Since nothing is yet resolved, l advice you to go through the evidence.

Im making this post bcuz some evidence and claims seem kinda confusing, don’t wanna be on anyones side, l´ll be on the side of law. lm tired of hackers/liars/scammers and such…

• * WE All know that Zende4life have been doing TONS of scams at carnac-west, telling us you´ve checked him up is ------ Just press search, type zende4life and there u go, he have recently been doing scams on his DCZ char named Zende.*

• * According to Casual, he got a new sharer the day before he got hacked, sharer talks Swedish, got similar msn(127) as the owner of Elect, Something your should check up..
    - Proofs proving its this guy Elect. (Gotta be pretty stupid to do this kinda mistake)
    - Someone using a similar e-mail to make ppl think its elect, since he got his psw ingame and psw and K4L which means he in fact could do anything.

• * Casual claiming he has been hacked two times before this, probably giving out infos too easy.
    - How many users have used the account Zende4life?
    - Check out how easy he gave out his infos this time.

• 100 + of ips at the Elect account.
    - The account is a couple of years old, logging in from school, friends house, restarting your router so it gives you new IP, etc... U cant tell if he got more than one sharer or not, but he´ve admitted himself that he´ve been having a sharer on K4L.

- Lotta things non-clear atm, u gotta go through em all. I know Souls have been doing a great job trying to get this straigt, but seems kinda hard to figure some things out here too..

Anyway, good luck! Hope things work out .....

// Confidental
    A proud member of Freestyle
    Last edited by Moisty; 11-05-2010 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moisty View Post
    This seem like an unsolved case .. I just want everyone that doesn’t have anything to do with it, or doesn’t have any proof to stay away so the MODs and the involved ppl to do their jobs.

Im making this post bcuz some evidence and claims seem kinda confusing, don’t wanna be on anyones side, l´ll be on the side of law. lm tired of hackers/liars/scammers and such…

• * WE All know that Zende4life have been doing TONS of scams at carnac-west, telling us you´ve checked him up is ------ Just press search, type zende4life and there u go, he have recently been doing scams on his DCZ char named Zende.*

• * According to Casual, he got a new sharer the day before he got hacked, sharer talks Swedish, got similar msn(127) as the owner of Elect, Something your should check up..
    - Proofs proving its this guy Elect. (Gotta be pretty stupid to do this kinda mistake)
    - Someone using a similar e-mail to make ppl think its elect, since he got his psw ingame and psw and K4L which means he in fact could do anything.

• * Casual claiming he has been hacked two times before this, probably giving out infos too easy.

- The account is a couple of years old, logging in from school, friends house, restarting your router so it gives you new IP, etc... U cant tell if he got more than one sharer or not, but he´ve admitted himself that he´ve been having a sharer on K4L.

- Lotta things non-clear atm, u gotta go through em all. I know Souls have been doing a great job trying to get this straigt, but seems kinda hard to figure some things out here too..

// Confidental
    Either way if he scammed Casual or not he had sharers on ko4life. i've seen you use hes account or he made a selling topic for you and that guy feeler made a post im gonna try to find the links!!

peace
    Last edited by Roggano; 11-05-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Do u know zende and zende4life is the same person? im pretty sure they are not

and the previous times i been hacked, i was the only owner of the accounts, not really sure what happened with trolalal, but that was over 1 year ago, oChet had a ticket ongoing while i bought it, so after i have had it 2-3 weeks gms returned to original owner, so it hadnt really anything to do with my giving out info to easy, just bad luck i guess

oh and it if u search for zende4life at this forum, the only thing u will find is this topic, and the "zende" topic and some randoms, that aint abt scamming

and at zende4life, at this time, it was only me and elect who knew the password. I did share with roggano a week before or so, but since he had a lot in school he couldnt play nomore, so i changed the pw, he can confirm this, so to sum it up, just me and elect knew the password

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Moisty View Post

// Confidental
    you know much but dont exact would u be owner of it 1 time and know who was back owners and how long u would buy it also so please be quite nice tips also^^

just 2 let everyone know... Elect(Trippl3star12) is now playing WhatsUp, owner or sharer i have no idea

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)