I can't get this to work on my laptop!

This is a discussion on I can't get this to work on my laptop! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so I wanted to insall this game on my laptop. I get it installed, and it loads up. I ...
Page: 1

edestroyer7

Ok, so I wanted to insall this game on my laptop. I get it installed, and it loads up. I enter my account information, and get to the server selection. Whenever I select a server, it says failed to login, when my main computer allows me to get on. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

DOm

I cant log in either give it a week before they actually notice it and a month for them to fix oke

that is problem with servers not with your laptop...

btw. I play only on my laptop it is normal...

i think it doesnt matter if its laptop or not, just some computers its not working on... but who knows i may be wrong

btw i get failed to log on error on my desktop

luckyboy

Hi
    I think the problem is with the laptop. Install the SP2 and update windows. About 2 weeks ago, i got the same problem with an error message 10060 and resolve it by updating windows. Now i have the same problem again and i updated it but got nothing. My other pc is working good with ko. So it should be some kind of configuration. I hope i find something about it . 24 hours passed and still thinking where the problem can be. Actually i am downloading the latest hotfix for windows xp sp2. wish me good luck :s.
    Where is my wizard staff+9 . From Dies, lucky_boy

edestroyer7

Well, I installed SP2, took forever, but it works now. The only problem is when I try to play my computer locks up because it can't handle the load!!!! I will try to fix this!