Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I cant success to buy N points

This is a discussion on I cant success to buy N points within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; before 4 days i bought n points from kngiht online web, after i complated the payment its said its take ...
Page: 1

Default I cant success to buy N points

before 4 days i bought n points from kngiht online web, after i complated the payment its said its take 0-72 hours untill i ill get the n points
    well after more than 80 hours and still nothing, anyone got this problem too?

if you're from NA or SA just use the rixty payment option, the difference between rixty and ko itself is that rixty accept paypal payments INSTANTLY. If you're from EU, just use some United States VPN and then use rixty. Simply as that.

im from israel , what u mean rixty payment?

A few options:

a) Pay via paypal and wait a long time
    b) Pay via paysafe if you are in europe
    c) Buy ESN code off turkish website
    d) Buy N point off ko4life member in marketplace section
    e) Use proxy and pay via rixty

Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    im from israel , what u mean rixty payment?
    north american and south american players have extra payment option called rixty, it's website that's in the middle of the payment between you and ntt. the pros of this is that when you top-up your rixty account with paypal it accounts your money INSTANTLY, so you're buying n points within a minute. the only thing u have to do is to have United States IP or some other NA / SA country, for this you can use any VPN. Cheers.

****!! i changed my ip for usa ip , its show me the rixty option like u said but when i need to confrim the payment paypal say :

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment
    method (if available).

what can i do now?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shuuu View Post
    if you're from NA or SA just use the rixty payment option, the difference between rixty and ko itself is that rixty accept paypal payments INSTANTLY. If you're from EU, just use some United States VPN and then use rixty. Simply as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    ****!! i changed my ip for usa ip , its show me the rixty option like u said but when i need to confrim the payment paypal say :

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment
    method (if available).

what can i do now?

That's just PayPal checking if your IP address is genuine.

Although I don't advise sharing information, my friends trust me enough to send me their info to login and use Rixty to recharge their KC, and they'd pay me back in GB or PayPal.
    I'm not offering to help you this way, but maybe you have an American friend that can?

no i dont have any american freind ):

well so the only way is the ragular payment with paypal, but after more than 17 days and still no n-points from ntt ):

Make sure that u are giving correct infromation. And so far i know they are verifying it when u purchase first time via paypal. Remember also that there are limits for new-created accounts.

People brain usage is some sort of limited i feel kinda like. Is it so hard to top-up ur rixty account, THEN change IP and use rixty payment? Sooner or later people will be required to have tutorial how to breath...

Quote Originally Posted by shuuu View Post
    People brain usage is some sort of limited i feel kinda like. Is it so hard to top-up ur rixty account, THEN change IP and use rixty payment? Sooner or later people will be required to have tutorial how to breath...
    i tried , same problem
    and when i tried use my visa or master card they said im too risky

Is there no paysafecard option in your country?

no paysafecard option in israel ):

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I can do that for u, as I regularly do it for people too. Just pm me on Facebook. I believe we dealed before.

GoCash could be an option, although I haven't tried it as rixty works fine for me. Sometimes rixty has given me that error

"We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method"

​but only if I had made a payment just before. I use Hotspot shield...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast