I FIXED MY PROB WITH KO

This is a discussion on I FIXED MY PROB WITH KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i had alot of problems with knight online in the past few months i had a prob when i ...
Page: 1

Ametista

Well i had alot of problems with knight online in the past few months i had a prob when i logged in i got dced but the game went on and it stoped at 99% char data after some time that problem was replaced by a new 1

Logged all fine loading good then when it came to loading information 1 3%.... it got stuck and i got a pop up saying error we have 2 close ko sorry

Sounds familiar well if it does try this it has worked 4 me do as it follows

1. Erase KnightOnline after its removal reboot your pc
    2. Go to the official knight online web site and download the full client (i did it over game daily bigger speed 4 me )
    3. Install Knight online on your pc again then run settings put char object and terrain to low and adjust the resolution 2 your pc
    4. Start Ko over the launcher and let it patch 2 the latest version and after that just log onto your acc

Well guys that is it dunno how or what but it really worked 4 me i think in these overpatches they made some mistakes (my opinion) and that new version of knight online client is working so pls try that and i hope it will work 4 u as it worked 4 me good luck guys fingers crossed :lol:

REALLY ? OMFG SERIOUSLY?

wow ur god at fixing problems "."

Ametista

REALLY ? OMFG SERIOUSLY?[/b]

As i said before worked for me if some1 tried it pls make a reply wanna make sure it works 4 all not just me

Alhena

BTW what is the version of the downloaded set up file.

Ametista

BTW what is the version of the downloaded set up file.[/b]

well it says 1506

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Well i had alot of problems with knight online in the past few months i had a prob when i logged in i got dced but the game went on and it stoped at 99% char data after some time that problem was replaced by a new 1

Logged all fine loading good then when it came to loading information 1 3%.... it got stuck and i got a pop up saying error we have 2 close ko sorry

Sounds familiar well if it does try this it has worked 4 me do as it follows

1. Erase KnightOnline after its removal reboot your pc
    2. Go to the official knight online web site and download the full client (i did it over game daily bigger speed 4 me )
    3. Install Knight online on your pc again then run settings put char object and terrain to low and adjust the resolution 2 your pc
    4. Start Ko over the launcher and let it patch 2 the latest version and after that just log onto your acc

Well guys that is it dunno how or what but it really worked 4 me i think in these overpatches they made some mistakes (my opinion) and that new version of knight online client is working so pls try that and i hope it will work 4 u as it worked 4 me good luck guys fingers crossed :lol:[/b]
    this also worked for one of my clanies useing vista...
    not sure if u use vista
    seems alot of people who did have vista had that problem and i told my clany the same thing before i saw your post, and yes it does work ';s
    so i can confirm it is usefull information ';-]

Ametista

this also worked for one of my clanies useing vista...
    not sure if u use vista
    seems alot of people who did have vista had that problem and i told my clany the same thing before i saw your post, and yes it does work ';s
    so i can confirm it is usefull information ';-][/b]

well im on xp and it solved my prob as well i hope more will have use from this

rofllmao

damn ppl you are so retard rly ..

Thanks Very much Ame . worked for me =) <3