Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I get back fellonblackday :)

This is a discussion on I get back fellonblackday :) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i errase this topic because Knightran help me in all for get back my acc....
Page: 1

Morodo

i errase this topic because Knightran help me in all for get back my acc.

MeatMaster

as far as i know he doesnt play usko anymore.. he gave me his rogue and quitted.

and also do u have any proof he did scam u?

Morodo

because the unike way for change pass word is by Email and the mail of the acc is [email protected].

btw i add him to my MSN and he dont answerd me nothing...

MeatMaster

im sure there is alot other ways to change pass.. since u doesnt have any good proof non will belive u.

Morodo

Is 1 way now, ticket are disable, and by ticket is impocible in my acc because have only have 2 accounts Of CC (he can make tickets or me), btw then
    ¿Why he dont askme for MSN?

MeatMaster

no idea what u mean but ok..

about msn, maybe he were afk? :huh:

Morodo

try to make a ticket, K2 now send a auto messeng say "this options (change pass or SQ and QA) are disable temporaly, i know that because 1 week ago i was try too change the Sq, SA and the PW, and if u wanna change the password u need ur Last 4 numbers of ur CC or Id of click and buy. only me and Tmarberg can make tickets (because i know my 4last digit of my CC and he know his Id of click and buy), but i dont think this change of password was by tickets, this was for Forgoten Pass (Btw this option is so easy to change the pw only need ur email and ID).

Morodo

He is playing atm :s and he block me on MSN :angry: ,

pls all who see FellOnBlackDay, in my name flame he

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

my friend get some proof
    and i feel really sorry for what happened to u

Morodo

100% proof that is tmarberg the foking stupid who scamed me, because i made a tickets for change the password and K2 change my pass, and i get the nice surprice that is on MAGIC_HQ, and Tmarberg some time ago was from that clan :S, now my acc is unsafe, atleas i get back all my items .

here a pic of this MOTHER FOKER

Morodo

i feel really sorry for what happened to u[/b]
    Very thnks bro , now i will try too lvl my mage lvl62 h34r:

why do u say get proof? .. if the person does not respond in msn and blocks him all togheter.. isnt that all hte proof u need? .. the guy´s a scammer..

tmarberg

yes you are right Morodo.

I opened my mail this Friday and there was a request for changing pw on FellonBlackDay account. Have no idea how it ended up there. I followed the link and changed pw. Ops. Now i have login for FellonBlackDay.

It was stupid of me to "try" to steal back my old char. Luckily you managed to get login and get ur items back.
    I will not log the account anymore. Uninstalled game again already. I will provide you with the latest pw ofc.

I totally understand you cant have confidence in using that account again...to bad K2 cant change email on the account cos then it would all have been solved easily.

I never blocked you...i just didnt respond. Msn me again if you wanna yell or scream or curse at me...i promise i will answer now.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENENCE caused...

I dont blame anyone for cursing at me or calling me scammer....i earn it...plain and easy...

In the end i am happy i didnt start to play again cos for me this game is addicting...need to stay away from it.

Over and out...start flaming please :mellow:

tmarberg

also*

Please remove _Magic_HQ_ from your topic name....they shouldnt be dragged into this becos of a-hole no1....me.

Cadence96

Thesito?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast