I get hacked on cw ;(

This is a discussion on I get hacked on cw ;( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I get hacked on cw ! my accound and items (worth about 47 gb ) i send Ticket to k2 ...
Page: 1

luzak14

Default I get hacked on cw ;(

I get hacked on cw ! my accound and items (worth about 47 gb )
    i send Ticket to k2 ;( i wish i get Roll Back and accound with items come back to me ;(
    Hacker quit clan then i lost 170k nps ...

If any Moderator can help me PM then and i tell nick of char ;(

luzak14

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

At this time, your ticket has been forwarded to the appropriate department for further investigation and troubleshooting.

Please keep in mind that, due to the nature and complexity of these types of tickets, it may take some time for the other department to contact you. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given at the earliest.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for choosing to play at GamersFirst!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support Team
    knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com

i get answer like this ... :S i must wait now ?

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Sorry to tell you, but it's very unlikely that K2 will give you the items/account that you lost..
    Who knew about your account info? Maybe a "good" close friend?
    Or maybe you were just keylogged?

Anyhow, good luck but don't expect too much from K2..

luzak14

No one of my friends know info and i dont have keylogger :S

i know a lot PPL whos get hacked the same ... From NOTHING

i send k2 all my infos and payment infos then i think they can give my accound back .. :S

and pls dont tell my anything like this ;( i wish i get my rogue with items and NP-s back ;(
    Last edited by luzak14; 09-14-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Uzu

dude you seem to be very unexperienced so I'm going to try to tell you this on another way.

Shit happens in life and you have to get used to it. If you feel so much sadness and sorrow about one character, you are going to be pretty much mentally fucked when you lose a person close to you...

So try to get used to it and don't take it too serious, life is a bitch and fucks everyone. If you can get the account back which is very unlikely that is a good thing for you, but you shouldn't be worrying about it too much... Don't fuck yourself up over one char.

good luck.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    dude you seem to be very unexperienced so I'm going to try to tell you this on another way.

Shit happens in life and you have to get used to it. If you feel so much sadness and sorrow about one character, you are going to be pretty much mentally fucked when you lose a person close to you...

So try to get used to it and don't take it too serious, life is a bitch and fucks everyone. If you can get the account back which is very unlikely that is a good thing for you, but you shouldn't be worrying about it too much... Don't fuck yourself up over one char.

good luck.
    I lolled xD

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by alipapa View Post
    I lolled xD
    that's what a turk does

Banned

than I'm a turk aswell rofl