Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i got banned? any coment on this?

This is a discussion on i got banned? any coment on this? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today after server restart i tried to login my char but when i selected ares 1 this screen appeared immediately... ...
Page: 1

HeLLorY

Default i got banned? any coment on this?

today after server restart i tried to login my char but when i selected ares 1 this screen appeared immediately...

after this i closed ko with alt+f4 than relog again and go on pk in a2 cz... i never got dc or change server after i logged in.. than 1 hours later, i tried to go on ares 1.. when i choose select char i got dc and when i restart ko, thes screan appeared...

and i can not login for 1 hour.. also i logged in website and anything written about my blocked account.. there is nothing about this block.. anyway, do any1 have similar problem with me, if i got banned (that i don't know why :S) what can i do to reopen my char?

any comment on this pls?

Durp

ya my brothers 70 mage just got blocked on xig for no reason.

and im having an issue where i try to log ingame and it says that there is no such registered id...but i can log the website.

go go quality company

contact CS and start kissing ass. say 1 word that they take in offense, and you'll get your account deleted. make sure to include how much money you've spent on the game.

PLEX

i got block too...in merchant mode ..

i was merchant and got dc ...later i tryed to connect back and ...blocked account

is merchant illegal on ko now?

Jediay

nico5779 my blade same thing ....i want my items and char back plx....

Kranitnova

my friend fabio17 had it too...wierd

Pollux

same happened with me during invasion ...dc and blocked acc =/

Durp

:wub:

Medusa

well that pretty much sucks since the penalty is 30 day ban and 5 lvls down ... im not loggin into the game anytime soon

morax

I can comment ..... K2'd h43r:

Durp

Originally posted by Medusa
    well that pretty much sucks since the penalty is 30 day ban and 5 lvls down ... im not loggin into the game anytime soon
    a blocked account automatically means you are getting delevled? i missed that somewhere.

Originally posted by Medusa
    ouch

Medusa

Originally posted by Durp+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Durp)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa
    a blocked account automatically means you are getting delevled? i missed that somewhere.[/b]
    i would say yes... since its banned... the penalty goes in.. unless k2 realizes something is messed up

Durp

are blocked and banned the same thing?

also i think somethign is wrong since a few other high level chars are blocked, and many ppl are having account troubles. but then again, i could be completley wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast