Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i got banned? any coment on this?

This is a discussion on i got banned? any coment on this? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same thing happened to Wizzan on Olympia about 8 hours ago......
Page: 2

QuIcK

same thing happened to Wizzan on Olympia about 8 hours ago...

I haven't logged in today. hmmmm. is happening to premies only?

PLEX

i was in merchant and no third party tools or hack into another account ..blah blah blah ...just merchant..if is that illegal i'm happy for my account has been blocked.

otherwise k2 should look at that shit named xtrap or ko bugs and ..fix it if they still want to keep ko up.

ABCSTER

Xtrap does not block your acc it just closes Knight Online...

what is it in the bottom left ? i think xtrap detected it as a "malhack" maybe? (who know this program is shit..)

overlordmk2

my friend elkadiem got blocked too whitout reason >.<

he was like PLEX merchanting and when he relogged 'account blocked'!!! :angry: :angry:

HeLLorY

the bottom at the left is cfosspeed v. 2.12.. this program is not a hack program. this program decreases lag in the game, while u re downloading sth. any1 can investigate this program.. i am using this program for 3 months.. if it is illegal why i got banned today?

i again say, this program is cfosspeed v. 2.12 and i use this for 3 months. it is not hack program.. although during the day i got warning messages "malhack dedected ..." but i never used 3nd party tools... :wub:

PLEX

i used " fraps" is for recording in game play or makin ss with shortcuts..is just a media program,i don't think this one can be named hack.maybe here is the problem for what i was blocked?o and btw right than when i was blocked i didn't start that program so it's out of discussion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12