i got hacked

This is a discussion on i got hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got hacked and i want to know if i can get my items back some how :/ ???? and ...
Page: 1

Default i got hacked

I got hacked and i want to know if i can get my items back some how :/ ????
    and if yes
    How :/????

thank you very much

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

sorry for your loss..

Well the only way to get your items back nowadays is sending a ticket about that and ask for a restoration.
    you should explain what happened in that ticket and what items you lost.

If they will start helping you then they'll ask for all the account information (date of birth, creation date, last payments balblabla)
    so you better start looking for all your account information just incase you don't have it right now.

Side note : I don't think any restorations going on nowadays because it seems like no one really make any resotrations in NTTGame
    but if I was in your place I would give it a try anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    sorry for your loss..

Well the only way to get your items back nowadays is sending a ticket about that and ask for a restoration.
    you should explain what happened in that ticket and what items you lost.

If they will start helping you then they'll ask for all the account information (date of birth, creation date, last payments balblabla)
    so you better start looking for all your account information just incase you don't have it right now.

Side note : I don't think any restorations going on nowadays because it seems like no one really make any resotrations in NTTGame
    but if I was in your place I would give it a try anyway
    And worst part is that the items arent even mine :/ i borrow em from a friend Cause he is takeing a break and havent told him yet hope i can get em back before he start again..
    adament+9 IN+3 and IB rev+21 and Lots of other items lost and it was kinda weird... i was online exping at treants and i got dc and i logge on like 5-10 sec after and i was at Folk village and than i got dc again and i logge on 5-10 after and booom whole bank and char raped

try to send a ticket perhaps you get some response.

Banned Senior Member

im so sorry but there is no more restoration

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    And worst part is that the items arent even mine :/ i borrow em from a friend Cause he is takeing a break and havent told him yet hope i can get em back before he start again..
    adament+9 IN+3 and IB rev+21 and Lots of other items lost and it was kinda weird... i was online exping at treants and i got dc and i logge on like 5-10 sec after and i was at Folk village and than i got dc again and i logge on 5-10 after and booom whole bank and char raped
    That's the old folk village hackers.. I don't remember how they get the acc info but once they log the chat they got some kind of hack program that transfer all the good items to their other acc in a few seconds..

Anyway was it sealed?

Don't believe a ticket will do anything, sorry.

Can u tell us if the items was sealed ? i dont see how they could get items like that if there sealed and items like that should have been sealed to char . please let us know about the sealing

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    That's the old folk village hackers.. I don't remember how they get the acc info but once they log the chat they got some kind of hack program that transfer all the good items to their other acc in a few seconds..

Anyway was it sealed?
    I think he didn't seal it but we have to see what is his answer to this ..
    he said he did get the items from his friend tho.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

your friend is gonna murder you ...

i think he didnt seal his items, atleast i heard from friend who got hacked too, and they only took there gbs. and stuff witch was NOT sealed, they other stuff they couldnt ( heard from 2 friend already who had this in the last 2 weeks )

nowdays evryone gets hacked, without any reason, its just corruption i quess