Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I GOT HACKED BY REBELDE20

This is a discussion on I GOT HACKED BY REBELDE20 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8425/pagipsx5.jpg yunnix was the guy who joined in my account after i got hacked and i pmed him and he ...
Page: 1

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8425/pagipsx5.jpg

yunnix was the guy who joined in my account after i got hacked and i pmed him and he joined in the ventri them i checked the ips and was same as rebelde20 = onehitwonder he just use the nick of his cousin and he admited it later now i m going to fak him i sended 200$ to kill him so take care rebelde

MORIE Fuck man, that $200 could have been a fucking hair cut ZZZZ

Never more, you are MORE Than welcome to come play pathos ardream with me if you want to We could be a good duo together Aparently im "the best" ardream warrior on pathos h34r:

Nice to know who hacked you so we can all be aware of it, hope ya smash his face ^_^

The guy you paid 200$ to kill him for you scammed you .
    Who kills someone for 200$ ???

Cocaine

Someone who's not really going to kill anyone at all. Scammed 2x.

peru is a country like a brazil there are faking gays who just like kill ppl 4 money and i know some guys

Ya morian lost 1k usd which he could have spent on me for a night :unsure: And a hair cut

Ya morian lost 1k usd which he could have spent on me for a night :unsure: And a hair cut [/b]

jealous about my hair <3 i will try to get a pic when rebelde got owned by my friends ppl who dont know no1 when u give some money

Banned Senior Member

Wink

lol send me a pic and ill get u a lvl 80rouge lmao ill pay buhauha what a bullshit xD

uhmm if im not wrong rebelde20 scammed some ppl be4 so u are another one

bl00dy

peru is a country like a brazil there are faking gays who just like kill ppl 4 money and i know some guys[/b]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    okkkk. lol?

lol send me a pic and ill get u a lvl 80rouge lmao ill pay buhauha what a bullshit xD[/b]
    ok i will try to find some CELL PHONE 4 take a pic this guy dont have money they are ppl poor that&#39;s why i said if i give 200$ they can kill some1

they maybe will steal ur cell phone so... and the cell phones in peru the cheap ones have a bad resolution for pics :X, and if im not wrong >_> rebelde20 live in lima, la molina so in that place will be hard to hit or kill him h34r:

they maybe will steal ur cell phone so... and the cell phones in peru the cheap ones have a bad resolution for pics :X, and if im not wrong >_> rebelde20 live in lima, la molina so in that place will be hard to hit or kill him h34r:[/b]

he live in Peru - lima Chorrillos i just wanna get back my 400$ what i spended in this account but nvm i m going to kick their ass&#39;s

peru is a country like a brazil there are faking gays who just like kill ppl 4 money and i know some guys[/b]
    HAHAHHA TOTALLY AGREE PERU SUCKS

WonG

i live in peru too and i know rebelde20 when u come here i show u who is him =)
    how much u pay for kill him ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast