i have a goddamn problem with my account .

This is a discussion on i have a goddamn problem with my account . within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant login to official website with my current ID and password , i get an error like : your ...
Page: 1

Sufferion

Default i have a goddamn problem with my account .

i cant login to official website with my current ID and password , i get an error like :

your account id is invalid or your password is invalid or your account has not activated yet .

how can i solve this problem ? i need to change my password as soon as possible .

ToX1CiTy

Default Re: i have a goddamn problem with my account .

Originally posted by Sufferion
    i cant login to official website with my current ID and password , i get an error like :

your account id is invalid or your password is invalid or your account has not activated yet .

how can i solve this problem ? i need to change my password as soon as possible .
    do "forgot password" to reset ur password- of course check you got all the info you need.. secret question, e-mail and pass for e-mail.
    i think you got this problem becuz ur pass is too long that 11 characters or smth like that Oo
    good luck kanka

Sufferion

it says : Your request had errors processing.

plus , i do know my info PERFECTLY .

i need help -.-

if any gm/mod ever reads this , please contact me thru private message .

ToX1CiTy

oh don't worry.. that's a new bug.. all you need is keep trying till it work.. it happend to me as well.. just keep trying.. i made it

p.s - about ur info.. what is missing? e-mail? secret question? pass to the e-mail?
    coz it goes like this- if the e-mail is urs, and you got the pass.. and you got secret question... no problem.
    if only e-mail missing- you can change it if you got secret question.
    if secret question is missing- the only way is if you had prem and than you can sumbit a ticked to cs and ask for secret pass reset Oo + you need to add the number of credit card/ paypal acc you bought with the prem

again.. good luck kanka <3

make sure that ur letters are capitals or not the game takes it either way but the website doesnt

Originally posted by Shivering
    make sure that ur letters are capitals or not the game takes it either way but the website doesnt *
    password is not case sensitive to login game? Guess my pass isn't as good as I thought.

Luckyduck

As Shiv said, I had the same problem you are having b/c my password to login to the website is CASE SENSITIVE =/. This is not true to login to the game...only to the website.

Sufferion

holy shit hmm

Sufferion

Originally posted by Shivering
    make sure that ur letters are capitals or not the game takes it either way but the website doesnt *

THX A LOT MAN , u r teh best .

ToX1CiTy

Originally posted by Sufferion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferion)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shivering

THX A LOT MAN , u r teh best .[/b]
    what about me :angry:
    a.q i tried to help even though i'm retarded
    where is the love for me

Sufferion

Originally posted by ToX1CiTy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToX1CiTy)</div>
    Originally posted by Sufferion@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shivering

THX A LOT MAN , u r teh best .
    what about me :angry:
    a.q i tried to help even though i'm retarded
    where is the love for me [/b]

<3 u 2 :wub: