i have problem with ko4life.... need help

This is a discussion on i have problem with ko4life.... need help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i have problems with ko4life, i cant login to my acocunt coz i didnt get the activation mail , ...
Page: 1

~*~ TinSop ~*~

Default i have problem with ko4life.... need help

hello
    i have problems with ko4life,
    i cant login to my acocunt coz i didnt get the activation mail , i have changed my mail and then the account become inactive but i didnt got the activation mail so i dont have access to that user.... and i have no where to go and noone to ask help from...

can u advise me what to do... or can somone help me ....??

this is a temp user so dont pm me plz or somthing... post here and i will be able to read it....

please dont say i need to register again , i dont have another mail and i cant register on the same mail again ...

i dont know what to do... i dont wanna lose the user and i dont want to give up on this site :(

Thx
    TinSop

Rentzusuken

Shoot a PM to Devile or Festo and they can sort it out for you.

~*~ TinSop ~*~

i already did, to both of them ... didnt got any answer from them ....

i realy lost and no one can help me.... i really wanna get access back.... and its seems not posible

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Ko4life 'd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hostage

Both Devile and Festo are super busy. Mod's cant do anything to help. Sorry I didnt respond. With the release of FD, it's hard to mod and answer everyones PM's. I'll see to it that your helped out.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Aye, the forums are super busy since FD came out. Devile and Festo are busy as well. They'll help you soon, we kicked em to wake em up.

~*~ TinSop ~*~

thx ... i would like the help....
    if u can post here anything u say coz im gone loss the access to this mail in the next 2 day... (this is a work mail and im leaving my work...)

i hope this matter will work out soon ... im missing my KO4life user...
    thx...

Assaf001

If your email is @walla.co.il the activation never will get to your email, anyway @hotmail.co.il always works.

~*~ TinSop ~*~

why not?
    my email is @nana.co.il
    and i have also @walla.com

i dont have email at hotmail... :mellow:
    why u think it wont work...?

Btw, now i see i know u... do u know me... ?

~*~ TinSop ~*~

well this is my lest day on this mail.... so i wont be loged on this user anymore...
    if u will find anyway to help me, u can post here, or send me an email to [email protected]

still hoping to get my old access back... :unsure:

Hostage

I've told them. They're too busy I guess to do it atm. <_<