I heard that we can go to server 1 or 2 by relog now

This is a discussion on I heard that we can go to server 1 or 2 by relog now within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But i will get only game crash from char selection, don't know y.... anyone of u have the same problem?...
Page: 1

priestpriness

Default I heard that we can go to server 1 or 2 by relog now

But i will get only game crash from char selection, don't know y....
    anyone of u have the same problem?

Smiley

i dun get game crash when i try to relog but when i try to connect some server it gives me that prenium bs... (e.g i log in d3 and try to relog d1= non prenium users arent allowed bla bla bla)

dun know if it has been fixed but what i know is that i was able to relog in last patch

Banned

i guess in the evenings it works... after 21.00 (gmt+1)i can log without getting prem, and relogs also works...

xourico

I had the same problem in KO time, but now with KE not anymore, maybe cuz ur PC??

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i didnt have prem this morning and i couldnt relog. i couldnt even get on diez to rebuy it and all my other server's chars were lvl 1 ;p

Banned

one of the updates i got a while back fixed that bug on me, cuz i hated having to change servers, always get dc'd everytime. But since i believe the 1320's updates i've been able to switch without gettin dc'd. Maybe reinstall? or if you're willing reformat ur hard drive

priestpriness

i don't have game crash when the server is not full in server switch, but it's useless to have server switch when the server is free to change...
    i only get game crash when i see non-premium limitation message.