Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I love Ko4life...

This is a discussion on I love Ko4life... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pwnd ftw?...
Page: 4

Banned

pwnd ftw?

Palaviarhs_

Let me finish your sentence...

"I love ko4life because they caught me selling my duped items and banned me for it."[/b]
    You know nothing about my items so you shouldn't create this bad reputation about me and my items

Banned

You know nothing about my items so you shouldn't create this bad reputation about me and my items[/b]
    You created your own reputation for making a stupid topic.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Yankie doodle went to town riding on a pony he put a carrot in his hat and and called it macaroni.
    Stop arguing with mods and admins because they're right and you're wrong.

Banned

"No, but we don't endorse it either. Trade at your own risk."

actually lutz you do endorse it since there is a market section here and people dont get banned on there for selling for usd thus endorsing it....just not publically

also what items was he trying to sell that were duped and who banned him....you give the public no info to form there own judgment of the situation

if he truly was trying to sell some +1 and +2 jewels why would he be banned for that

just wondering cause we only get half the story

Banned Senior Member

he was probably trying to help his legit friend wasabi to sell his items
    dont be so harsh on the poor guy +5 uniques and +10 items are totally legit

Palaviarhs_

actually lutz you do endorse it since there is a market section here and people dont get banned on there for selling for usd thus endorsing it....just not publically

also what items was he trying to sell that were duped and who banned him....you give the public no info to form there own judgment of the situation

if he truly was trying to sell some +1 and +2 jewels why would he be banned for that

just wondering cause we only get half the story[/b]
    Paddy banned me..And tez to tell you the truth he banned me for items i had upgraded on my own and for items that i had taken after some trades with ko4life members..

Palaviarhs_

he was probably trying to help his legit friend wasabi to sell his items
    dont be so harsh on the poor guy +5 uniques and +10 items are totally legit[/b]
    Imao..+25 items

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

just wondering cause we only get half the story[/b]
    The name "HolyDreamz" ring a bell?

We don't endorse it. This means, we support the "let live, let be", ideology, but we don't specifically state that the USD trading is allowed, similar to the loose construction of the Constitution.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Paddy banned me..And tez to tell you the truth he banned me for items i had upgraded on my own and for items that i had taken after some trades with ko4life members..[/b]
    I'm still wondering why you are asking me, and why you are not asking Paddy?

Banned Senior Member

He fell for you lutzy

Cocaine

I love blow jobs!!!!

Paddy banned me..And tez to tell you the truth he banned me for items i had upgraded on my own and for items that i had taken after some trades with ko4life members..[/b]
    and what exactly were these items? cuz if they were +1/2 uniques then it'll prolly be alright with everyone but you havent mentioned what they were yet.
    maybe the items that you "upgraded on your own" are +10 shits that you consider to be legit?

Banned

hmm yeah still no mention of what the items were

lutz so are you saying this guy is holydreamz?

also you do endorse it just not publically as i said.....even you dont ban it or disallow it then your endorsing it just not directly...your letting the players decide

there are plenty of examples of this and if i need to actually give them to you then your not as smart as i thought you were

you get my point so dont argue it when its valid.....all i am saying is there is 2 sides to that point and your not right and i am not right...but nor are either of us wrong

usd sales are endorsed plain and simple cause that fact can be seen with the sales of them in the market section and no one being banned or told not to sell them

had a feeling you were wasabi/his butt monkey tariass or whatever it is.

Wasabi was banned for selling Holydreamz's items on this forum. You were banned for trying to sell wasabi/holydreamz items on this forum... if you dont like it, here's the catch 22, theres fuck all you can do about it. Surely you can carry on selling on cafe geveze, where lets be honest these items are common place.

As for holydreamz, he can fuck off one step further than you and wasabi. Make sure merlin gr knows he's a dissapointment to everyone he's ever played with, will you.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast