Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I love Ko4life...

This is a discussion on I love Ko4life... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm yeah still no mention of what the items were lutz so are you saying this guy is holydreamz? also ...
Page: 5

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

hmm yeah still no mention of what the items were

lutz so are you saying this guy is holydreamz?

also you do endorse it just not publically as i said.....even you dont ban it or disallow it then your endorsing it just not directly...your letting the players decide

there are plenty of examples of this and if i need to actually give them to you then your not as smart as i thought you were

you get my point so dont argue it when its valid.....all i am saying is there is 2 sides to that point and your not right and i am not right...but nor are either of us wrong

usd sales are endorsed plain and simple cause that fact can be seen with the sales of them in the market section and no one being banned or told not to sell them[/b]
    Legal definition of "endorse": endorse (indorse) v. 1) to sign one's name to the back of a check, bill of exchange or other negotiable instrument with the intention of making it cashable or transferable. 2) to pledge support to a program, proposal, or candidate. (See; endorsement)

As a sales manager, I can truthfully say that in the United States, endorsements only apply if direct actions are thusly supported; ie. if PayPal decides to make a safe way to USD items, that's endorsement. If we don't ban people for posting about USD, that simply means that it's not a bannable offense, but there is no legal duty to restrain others from selling items for USD; we do not infringe on federal laws. The Knight Online Terms of Use does not apply, either, as it only applies to your character, not to other people. Only in real life do you have a legal duty to report actions that were crimes. In addition, the endorsement would require specific attention given to a topic, whereas here, in ko4life, there is no specific attention directed at USD sales. In addition, trade moderation with enforcement that we will not moderate USD trades even further upholds the fact that we do not endorse USD trades.

Lassiez faire... maybe it doesn't perfectly apply here, but you get the idea. Adam Smith owns =(

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

FUCK U KO4LIFE MODS ALWAYS DOIN UR JOB AND SHIT WHY DONT U ALL JUST GO ON VACATION AND LET THE CHEATERS CHEAT AS MUCH AS WE CHEATING CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT WANT TO!

i love these flame the ko4life mods topics

btw whys this in account probs/hacked accounts...shouldnt it be in ko4life section? :P

Banned

had a feeling you were wasabi/his butt monkey tariass or whatever it is.

Wasabi was banned for selling Holydreamz's items on this forum. You were banned for trying to sell wasabi/holydreamz items on this forum... if you dont like it, here's the catch 22, theres fuck all you can do about it. Surely you can carry on selling on cafe geveze, where lets be honest these items are common place.

As for holydreamz, he can fuck off one step further than you and wasabi. Make sure merlin gr knows he's a dissapointment to everyone he's ever played with, will you.[/b]
    i thought holydreams was one of your best friends on msn dude

also i think paddys feelings are hurt about merlin :lol:

ffs its a game who the fuck cares.

Banned

Legal definition of "endorse": endorse (indorse) v. 1) to sign one's name to the back of a check, bill of exchange or other negotiable instrument with the intention of making it cashable or transferable. 2) to pledge support to a program, proposal, or candidate. (See; endorsement)

As a sales manager, I can truthfully say that in the United States, endorsements only apply if direct actions are thusly supported; ie. if PayPal decides to make a safe way to USD items, that's endorsement. If we don't ban people for posting about USD, that simply means that it's not a bannable offense, but there is no legal duty to restrain others from selling items for USD; we do not infringe on federal laws. The Knight Online Terms of Use does not apply, either, as it only applies to your character, not to other people. Only in real life do you have a legal duty to report actions that were crimes. In addition, the endorsement would require specific attention given to a topic, whereas here, in ko4life, there is no specific attention directed at USD sales. In addition, trade moderation with enforcement that we will not moderate USD trades even further upholds the fact that we do not endorse USD trades.

Lassiez faire... maybe it doesn't perfectly apply here, but you get the idea. Adam Smith owns =([/b]

FUCK U KO4LIFE MODS ALWAYS DOIN UR JOB AND SHIT WHY DONT U ALL JUST GO ON VACATION AND LET THE CHEATERS CHEAT AS MUCH AS WE CHEATING CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT WANT TO!

i love these flame the ko4life mods topics

btw whys this in account probs/hacked accounts...shouldnt it be in ko4life section? :P[/b]
    i am not flaming lutz....i love lutz....i am debating a point

lutz i agree with you in the sense that its not publically endorsed but it is privately endorses since the market section is there and no one polices it

k2 official forums can say they "dont endorse" usd sales cause they truly dont but here on ko4life its accepted its allowed which means its edorsed/accepted

ac·cept (āk-sěpt&#39 Pronunciation Key
    v. ac·cept·ed, ac·cept·ing, ac·cepts

v. tr.

To answer affirmatively: accept an invitation.
    To agree to take (a duty or responsibility).
    To regard as proper, usual, or right: Such customs are widely accepted.
    To regard as true; believe in: Scientists have accepted the new theory.
    To understand as having a specific meaning.
    To receive (something offered), especially with gladness or approval: accepted a glass of water; accepted their contract.
    To admit to a group, organization, or place: accepted me as a new member of the club.

To endure resignedly or patiently: accept one's fate.
    To be able to hold (something applied or inserted): This wood will not accept oil paints.
    To receive officially: accept the committee's report.
    To consent to pay, as by a signed agreement.
    generally approved; usually regarded as normal, right, etc

alot of that sounds similiar to endorsing

What I find more amusing is that you actually got a responce from lutz via pm. :P

the_man_slayer

alot of that sounds similiar to endorsing[/b]
    but its not, u just get the meanings mixed up..

and u jst lik to hear urself tlk dont u lol?

the_man_slayer

and u jst lik to hear urself tlk dont u lol?

i am not flaming lutz....i love lutz....i am debating a point

lutz i agree with you in the sense that its not publically endorsed but it is privately endorses since the market section is there and no one polices it

k2 official forums can say they "dont endorse" usd sales cause they truly dont but here on ko4life its accepted its allowed which means its edorsed/accepted

ac·cept (āk-sěpt&#39 Pronunciation Key
    v. ac·cept·ed, ac·cept·ing, ac·cepts

v. tr.
    To answer affirmatively: accept an invitation.
    To agree to take (a duty or responsibility).
    To receive (something offered), especially with gladness or approval: accepted a glass of water; accepted their contract.
    To admit to a group, organization, or place: accepted me as a new member of the club.

To endure resignedly or patiently: accept one's fate.
    To be able to hold (something applied or inserted): This wood will not accept oil paints.
    To receive officially: accept the committee's report.
    To consent to pay, as by a signed agreement.
    generally approved; usually regarded as normal, right, etc

I think you're getting meanings mixed up.
    Accepting is not illegal in any way, and doesn't break any rules.

Endorsing, however, is blatantly SUPPORTING. Supporting, as in, by giving people methods to safely trade with USD; that would be supporting. Intuitively, support would have to come overtly, rather than passively.

What I'm trying to get at here, is, that passive action is acceptance; overt, active action is endorsing.

What we are taking now is a passive path; we have not yet taken any active action.

What's with the "I love lutz"... god, next time I see that I'm going to shoot a rabbit.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

What's with the "I love lutz"... god, next time I see that I'm going to shoot a rabbit.[/b]
    i love lutz

pictures pls

i love lutz
    pictures pls[/b]

Banned

I thought you said you was going to shoot a rabbit, not post a picture of your furry lover. :P

Banned

and u jst lik to hear urself tlk dont u lol?[/b]
    apparently you do to since you said it twice :lol:

What's with the "I love lutz"... god, next time I see that I'm going to shoot a rabbit.[/b]
    ý lav lootz

wasabi scammed my chitin bow at start of diez grrr

Banned Senior Member

its not the same wasabi its merlingr now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast