Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i luv ya all

This is a discussion on i luv ya all within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty guys i love ya, im quiting this fucking game. With love frosty...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default i luv ya all

ty guys i love ya, im quiting this fucking game. With love frosty

0nlyGodCanJudgeMe

Dont lie mother fuker i hacked you and you know that leave GROBS alone he dont have nothiung with this

If u have any problems come 1 v 1 in real life i will kill shit in you retarded kid

UBIT CU TE NAMRTVO JEBEM TI MRTVE USTA

0nlyGodCanJudgeMe aka Grba

Ninja

hahaha
    Well, 1st of all GROBS didnt hack you. I know for sure because all of your items are on me now B)
    thank you very very very much because now im a sexy warrior.
    And dont acuse GROBS for anything, because he has no reason for hackiing you. But on the other hand me and OnlyGodCanJudgeMe have a reason. So we did it.
    There

PS: thanx for the items, they are relly good ( expecialy the Dark Vane +7) so sexy :wub: Ninja h43r:

0.o
    h43r:

DarkFlare

Ninja i justr want to know u said your a sexc warriro now so what good is the Dark vane unlees u sold thats shyt styll

DjTiesto

Default Re: GROBS is hacker

Originally posted by frosty_
    Guys dont trust grobs i trusted him and now im all naked... First i was thinked that he have all items and that he dont need mine items. He have : skeleton belt, shells +8 , shards+9 , ib +10, 2x rolls +2, in, 2x re +2, cs +0 , and he hacked me(noober, with noob items)

He told me that he will hack me tonight[on bosnian language] (1 day ago) and finnaly he done it :S
    Well i'll translate to u this....

He told u that he'll gonna fuck u...Also he told u that he'll gonna kill u and he told u that he fuck u all ur dead familly...

I'll tell him something....Nemoj da se palis majmune jedan da ti ja nebi jebao mater malo u picku...Nemoj ti da mi se kurcis ovuda da ti ne bih glavu odsrafio majmune jedan bezobrazni...

P.s. Dont talk shits GROBS...and watch what u talking about....

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by DjTiesto+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DjTiesto)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-frosty_
    Guys dont trust grobs i trusted him and now im all naked... First i was thinked that he have all items and that he dont need mine items. He have : skeleton belt, shells +8 , shards+9 , ib +10, 2x rolls +2, in, 2x re +2, cs +0 , and he hacked me(noober, with noob items)

He told me that he will hack me tonight[on bosnian language] (1 day ago) and finnaly he done it :S
    Well i'll translate to u this....

He told u that he'll gonna fuck u...Also he told u that he'll gonna kill u and he told u that he fuck u all ur dead familly...

I'll tell him something....Nemoj da se palis majmune jedan da ti ja nebi jebao mater malo u picku...Nemoj ti da mi se kurcis ovuda da ti ne bih glavu odsrafio majmune jedan bezobrazni...

P.s. Dont talk shits GROBS...and watch what u talking about....[/b]
    Sorry for Bosnian ... nemoj da ti ja mamu i skurcim i raskurcim retardu jedan debilni.

I dont have nothing with this hacking , Grba(0nlyGodCanJudgeMe) hacked him ...

0nlyGodCanJudgeMe

Hey Dj TYesto i fuk your family and your sister

GROBS FTW

DJ TYest = N00b FTW

H0merSimpson

grobs haker :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Croovax

lol

TeeL

Originally posted by frosty_
    Why dont i believe u had this shit?

IB+10? Lmao, if u had that shit u wud have thought to buy Gold premium and seal them all, dumb shit.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by H0merSimpson
    grobs haker :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    Nemoj da ti mater uhackam :wub:

MageMile

mater cu vam svima onu amersu i tursku izjebat da se nece 10 dana dic iz kreveta picka vam materina ona usrana :wub:

ViSeH

grobs..

ViSeH

if its true grobs your a goner I wont let anyone even YOU use items he shouldn't have (no one should)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast