I m new user,pls help me

This is a discussion on I m new user,pls help me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I registered the game from official ko site then I followed the links and downloaded ko from download.com, then I ...
Page: 1

yeniden

I registered the game from official ko site then I followed the links and downloaded ko from download.com, then I recieved an email from ko website, then clicked it to activate my account then I wanted to enter the website by using my user id and password, but I was given this message:

<span style="color:#FF0000">&#39;Server is undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.&#39;

What is the problem? I really dont understand. Does anyone know the solution?

You have to check your email and activate it from there.

yeniden

You have to check your email and activate it from there.[/b]

What do u mean? I&#39;ve been using my email for 9 years, it s not new email account. How can I activate it again?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Checked your junk mail folders?

Some service providers have problems with emails from knightonlineworld.com

Setup a free email account with gmail or hotmail or something, and register again with that email address.

You should get an email with an activation link in it.

Once you activate that account, stupidly you will need to try and login to official website, where it will tell you to do some other stuff about a password reset. Do that (filling in security questions etc) and THEN you can finally log in to the game.

It&#39;s a shitty system, but K2 have always had issues with their website.

When you follow any links from emails try it as both http:// and as https:// cos they redid the website all over SSL (https) at one point, then realised it slowed the server down too much and undid those changes, but some of the links are still the wrong one.

yeniden

Checked your junk mail folders?

Some service providers have problems with emails from knightonlineworld.com

Setup a free email account with gmail or hotmail or something, and register again with that email address.

You should get an email with an activation link in it.

Once you activate that account, stupidly you will need to try and login to official website, where it will tell you to do some other stuff about a password reset. Do that (filling in security questions etc) and THEN you can finally log in to the game.

It&#39;s a shitty system, but K2 have always had issues with their website.

When you follow any links from emails try it as both http:// and as https:// cos they redid the website all over SSL (https) at one point, then realised it slowed the server down too much and undid those changes, but some of the links are still the wrong one.[/b]

Actually I dont have any problem with receiving email from ko. I got the email ,which has the activation link, in my inbox then I clicked and connected KO offical website then I entered User id and Password but this page showed up on the Ko website:

Re-Send Activation Email

Your email address has not been validated. You will need to validate your email address before being able to login to your MyKOL.

Having Trouble Activating Your Account?
    If you are having trouble activating your account, please click on the "Re-Send Validation Email" button. An email with the activation URL will be sent to your email address in your account.
    If you are still having trouble activating your account, please report it to the Customer Support Team.

Then I clicked &#39;Re-Send Activation Email&#39; but it didnt work.
    Then when I wanted to enter the game. This notice showed up&#39; &#39;Server is undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.&#39;

I dont know what s the matter?

server undergoing maintencance means that your banned...

NaidenZ

server undergoing maintencance means your account isn&#39;t activated yet or means you are banned but in this case for you it means your account isn&#39;t activated yet so you must keep checking your mail till they send you the key activation or something like that go to resend activation key put in resend activation key and there says to which mail will resend the key something like this
    then check if it&#39;s yours or maybe you wrote wrong your msn and it&#39;s not yours then now you know why you don&#39;t have they key xD if it&#39;s yours then log to your mail and cHeck if you got it and keep checking if it don&#39;t work then make another account or you could send a ticked too
    this happened to me for a day when i tried to make an account in the beginning of new server (akara) they didn&#39;t send me the key for around 4 hours
    what i did ? just wait... and keep checking mail :x

yeniden

server undergoing maintencance means your account isn&#39;t activated yet or means you are banned but in this case for you it means your account isn&#39;t activated yet so you must keep checking your mail till they send you the key activation or something like that go to resend activation key put in resend activation key and there says to which mail will resend the key something like this
    then check if it&#39;s yours or maybe you wrote wrong your msn and it&#39;s not yours then now you know why you don&#39;t have they key xD if it&#39;s yours then log to your mail and cHeck if you got it and keep checking if it don&#39;t work then make another account or you could send a ticked too
    this happened to me for a day when i tried to make an account in the beginning of new server (akara) they didn&#39;t send me the key for around 4 hours
    what i did ? just wait... and keep checking mail :x[/b]
    Ok probably I made confuse you guys, let me tell my problam simply again, I registered the game from ko offical website, then got the email which had activation link , in inbox neither junk nor span then I clicked the ativation link in the email and ko web pages was opened then entered my user id and password then I got this notice:

Re-Send Activation Email

Your email address has not been validated. You will need to validate your email address before being able to login to your MyKOL.

Having Trouble Activating Your Account?
    If you are having trouble activating your account, please click on the "Re-Send Validation Email" button. An email with the activation URL will be sent to your email address in your account.
    If you are still having trouble activating your account, please report it to the Customer Support Team.

Then I clicked &#39;Re-Send Activation Email&#39; so many times and got the same email which has activation link and followed same process but it didnt work, everytime I got the same notice.

Then I thought maybe My email account which has been used for 8 years has problem, therefore I opened couple more email account from different server, I tried it again but The same problem occured.

What should i do to make active my ko account?