I'm STUCK!

This is a discussion on I'm STUCK! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What to do? I did everything right and i get this message at log in screen....
Page: 1

PapaB

Default I'm STUCK!

What to do? I did everything right and i get this message at log in screen.

Sidarius

first...uninstall mcafee, then change your backround, then after that try restarting your pc if you havent yet, and if that doesnt work try reinstalling the patch itself, i had a similiar problem, redownloaded/installed and it went fine.

AndTheHeroFails

It's 1:33 pm here

P1kin

Well i get this when i login, and i reinstalled and did everything on here that was said :

xm241

im gettin that too

Sidarius

you guys serious? lol...just keep opening it and it will go, that happens on every single patch that k2 puts out. after 3 or 4 tries it should go no problem, you have everything installed correctly its just too many people connecting to the server so you will get that a few times.

PapaB

I did everything...still same dumb message...Guess i'll never be able to play ko again

P1kin

I hope i did it right,, : i dont know

PapaB

Ok, i reinstalled the game, now that servers are down...do i have to wait till they download the original old patches or can i just start the new ones?

Foretold

Originally posted by P1kin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P1kin)</div>
    Well i get this when i login, and i reinstalled and did everything on here that was said :[/b]
    Go into your command prompt, (start, accessories, command prompt) and type: ipconfig /flushdns

It should say successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache. (worked for me, had same problem)

<!--QuoteBegin-PapaB

Ok, i reinstalled the game, now that servers are down...do i have to wait till they download the original old patches or can i just start the new ones?
    If you have the autopatch from the main site, you should be able to install that and wait for servers to come up. If it doesn't work, then uninstall it again, let the patches update via launcher, then use your autopatch thing to go up to version 1454.