i need help about the patching..

This is a discussion on i need help about the patching.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here so i redownload my USKO today then when i started to patch and its just stoped on 1527 patch ...
Page: 1

jomari28

here so i redownload my USKO today then when i started to patch and its just stoped on 1527 patch says "extract failed" wat should i do i redownload like 3 time already didnt work :S help me plz thx

right click knigh online launcher.exe, and go properties, and run as administrator.

this problem only occurs to people that use vista

PoseidoM

i use xp and same probl..

jomari28

yea i right clicked on my launcher then un as admin then it patch to 1527 but still extract failed :S help pls

Huzar

Patch manualy :P
    Download patch ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knig...e/patch1527.zip, extract to KO folder and change version number in server.ini

FeelMeThere

not sure if this will work for u or not but worked for me, its just a quick fix tho, gets u into the game but doesnt solve the extract failed problem

i use vista so not sure if it will work the same for xp users

download patch 1527 manually but dont extract, just put it into the ko folder then do the following

Start > right click on knight online > Properties > Open File Location

then click the option file (application)

change the game version to 1527 and click contents of update and then click yes to apply the values to the registry

then click save changes and start, for me this makes the game runwithout downloading patch 1527 and failing, however as i said its just a quick fix and u need to do this everytime u want to login but at least u can play :P

hope this works for you

WrathofGod

try right click and run as admin if u have vista