I NEED HELP WITH ACCOUNT

This is a discussion on I NEED HELP WITH ACCOUNT within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got problem ... i dont remember my account name ... but i got password in my email ... have ...
Page: 1

h0unt3r

Default I NEED HELP WITH ACCOUNT

i got problem ... i dont remember my account name ... but i got password in my email ... have i any chance to get my account back ? plz answer me :-)

tolgahan

hacked a char? :P

h0unt3r

... bump ... :huh:

Hostage

How do you forget an account name? h43r:

h0unt3r

i wasnt play this char. about 5 months

Hostage

If your lucky, you can try to contact customer support from another account with prem on it. Prove all the information to the account your trying to get back, and they may help. Chances are probably pretty slim, but sometimes you never know.

Other than that, I'd say your screwed.

Clerice

Originally posted by Hostage
    If your lucky, you can try to contact customer support from another account with prem on it. Prove all the information to the account your trying to get back, and they may help. Chances are probably pretty slim, but sometimes you never know.

Other than that, I'd say your screwed.

Worked when I tried to the my friend's account back, took A LONG time though (a couple of months)

Robs0n

Originally posted by Hostage
    ...try to contact customer support from another account with prem on it.
    Try to lie that u gonna buy a gold premium on this character ^_^ They will take that think a little serious.

K2 Rule:
    -Hi i have premium i need help.
    -Ok no problem.

-Hi i need help.
    -Do u have premium ?
    -Nope
    -Ohh man we are so bussy. We can't help u dear(Dear read cheap) KO users. Really sorry :blink:

KOL Team

h0unt3r

:S

every email ive gotten from them included the accoutn name. if you have an email with your password in it, your account name should be in it as well.