Question nothing to do with KO...PC Freeze

This is a discussion on Question nothing to do with KO...PC Freeze within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K, so here it is: Sometimes I leave my computer on for the night because I am merchanting or downloading ...
Page: 1

szymszyk

K, so here it is:
    Sometimes I leave my computer on for the night because I am merchanting or downloading stuff. When I come to see if I made some cash or the thing downloaded, THE COMPUTER IS USUALLY FROZEN AND I CAN'T EVEN MOVE THE MOUSE.
    When the computer started freezing, it only froze when I did not do any work on it. But now, it freezes like every 3 hours!!!!
    Sometimes it does not freeze at all and I'm happy but it might freeze like 3 times in 3 hours :angry: :angry:
    Is this just random or does it have to do with something?
    If someone knows how to prevent the computer from freezing I would really really really appreciate it if you told me

szymszyk

PEOPLE PLZ I REALLY NEED HELP!!!

K, so here it is:

Sometimes I leave my computer on for the night because I am merchanting or downloading stuff. When I come to see if I made some cash or the thing downloaded, THE COMPUTER IS USUALLY FROZEN AND I CAN'T EVEN MOVE THE MOUSE.
    When the computer started freezing, it only froze when I did not do any work on it. But now, it freezes like every 3 hours!!!!
    Sometimes it does not freeze at all and I'm happy but it might freeze like 3 times in 3 hours :angry: :angry:
    Is this just random or does it have to do with something?
    If someone knows how to prevent the computer from freezing I would really really really appreciate it if you told me

Banned

Maybe ur pc is oversatured with programs, i am getting the same problem and thinking about format my pc.

szymszyk

Maybe ur pc is oversatured with programs, i am getting the same problem and thinking about format my pc.[/b]
    Hmm, that's possible but after I formatted my PC, it did not change./ It was still freezing. Any of you think its a virus? I don't thin thats it is since I am running anti-virus and when I scan my pc, nothing shows :/

nk121

Hmm, that's possible but after I formatted my PC, it did not change./ It was still freezing. Any of you think its a virus? I don't thin thats it is since I am running anti-virus and when I scan my pc, nothing shows :/[/b]
    There are alot of things that can cause it, but what you should do is open up your case and replugin everything. Make sure you discharge any static electricity by touching the case, and don't work on carpet/don't wear a wool sweater.

It could be RAM, Hard Drive, Motherboard, CPU, Power Supply, Video Card. Basically anything. Take each piece out and put back in securely, take out the battery on the motherboard and put it back in.

A lot of times when a PC freezes, it is because something is loose or something is faulty. The only real way to know is to try things 1 by 1, but re-seat all your hardware and see if it still happens.