Results 1 to 12 of 12

I need some serious help quick hacked emails

This is a discussion on I need some serious help quick hacked emails within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone hacked both my hotmail accounts and change everything i cant even do change my password this is what i ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    29047 Senior Member battle_mrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    937

    Default I need some serious help quick hacked emails

    Someone hacked both my hotmail accounts and change everything i cant even do change my password

    this is what i see when i try change my password even my secret question changed

    Geburtsort Ihrer Mutter thats my question idk what that is so i cant change anything

    btw if im signed into msn someone message me at [email protected] and see if they answer back
    Last edited by battle_mrs; 12-17-2009 at 03:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    60

    Default

    im guessing it means, the place your mother was born in

  3. #3
    29047 Senior Member battle_mrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyngve View Post
    im guessing it means, the place your mother was born in
    yea googled it but that wasnt my secret question before idk how someone hacked my account and changed secret question i was at work all day this is crazy

  4. #4
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    634

    Default

    if ur secret question changed u cant do anything.Just forget it and / or report that account as spam.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Added, not accepted yet


  6. #6
    29047 Senior Member battle_mrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Added, not accepted yet

    i actually just spoke with this guy hes freakin ridiculous he says he hacked my account cause of a contact i had but hes not going to harm my account cause i have alot of personal info there, and he will give back when hes done but he wont tell me what hes doing


    and this has nothing to do with ko also, this guy most be like a pro because i never ever type my hotmail password anywhere so i dont understand how he got my password anyway

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by battle_mrs View Post
    i actually just spoke with this guy hes freakin ridiculous he says he hacked my account cause of a contact i had but hes not going to harm my account cause i have alot of personal info there, and he will give back when hes done but he wont tell me what hes doing


    and this has nothing to do with ko also, this guy most be like a pro because i never ever type my hotmail password anywhere so i dont understand how he got my password anyway
    Yeah, his reply was "not your business" to me lol

  8. #8
    14K
    14K is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    83

    Default

    lol wtf he sounds like the terriost hacking kind

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Go to snoxd hacking topics, tell them to help you there. A bunch of them would hack the dude just for the pleasure. Good luck, hope u fix it.

  10. #10
    29047 Senior Member battle_mrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Well im really confused now he just gave me my hotmail account back without anything changed or any of my passwords changed at all

    any pro hackers have a clue what he was doing or why he would do this?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    just gathering personal infos and maybe any credit card infos that you may have stored or used on that pc?


    or maybe he's trying to do something to the contact you had......gathering infos.


    wierd......and sux badly^^

  12. #12
    Senior Member assas62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by battle_mrs View Post
    Well im really confused now he just gave me my hotmail account back without anything changed or any of my passwords changed at all

    any pro hackers have a clue what he was doing or why he would do this?
    well I would scan your pc first then reformat just to be sure you didnt get a keylog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •