I paid for premium but didnt get anything....

This is a discussion on I paid for premium but didnt get anything.... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today i tried to buy bronze prem via paypal on the web site, everything went nice untill i tried to ...
Page: 1

Alivia

Default I paid for premium but didnt get anything....

Today i tried to buy bronze prem via paypal on the web site, everything went nice untill i tried to log in game and i noticed that i still got the non-prem msg and that i didnt have any bronze prem, and when i checked my paypal account, then 8.95 dollars was gone. Anyone know what went wrong?

Infinitemadness

give it a few minutes. K2 was having some issues with paypal yesterday or the day before. But if it's not been resolved, then your 8.95 will be returned to your account, if it has been resolved, your premium will be there shortly.

Alivia

Its a couple of hours since i paid for the premium, is it supposed to take so long? And on the ko web site it says that they have fixed the paypal issues.

AquariuZ

Originally posted by Alivia
    Its a couple of hours since i paid for the premium, is it supposed to take so long? And on the ko web site it says that they have fixed the paypal issues.

post CS's ticket on BILLING case. They'll help u as soon as they check them (on this problem they do really fast, trust me :lol: ). Next time do not buy thru webpage, its sux anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alivia

I have already posted a cs ticket, still waiting for answear.

Darkkiller

8 days ago i bought 2 gold premium service for 2 different account and closed my paypal account cus i ve had some security problems with paypal before. after 5 hours my premium has gone and i checked my bank account and there was no payment made to k2 network. so i reopened my paypal account and bought 2 gold premium again. now i ve no premium service for my both account but my debt is 100$. dunno what to do. both emailed k2 and paypal but in my bank account i still ve 100$ of debt. good job k2 and paypal

darkiller was person who was help me when i was very first play this game, he is really nice guy and i am hope and cross my 3 fingers which is still remain on my left hand that he is get this problem fixed

Darkkiller

ty dumar. u ve always been a good friend to me either. i hope they fix this problem so i can ve joy from this game again

wraith86

although you didnt get what you paid for i wouldnt recommend taking back the payment. K2 will ban your account.

If you have gone through Customer Support and recieved no help then if you paid through paypal you can go to their resolution centre and file a case using the case I.D found on your receit or under paypal History...Paypal will refund your money within ten days if K2 does not show that you recieved what you had payed for. I was bugged and could not recieve knight cash that I had payed for on many occasions. K2 will only ban you for this if you tryed to get refunded for Knight cash or Premium that you had recieved.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

K2'd

Alivia

I got a response from CS and they have now added premium to my account

Glader

Madness: Could you talk to someone responsible for Ares issues? I have a similar problem. My premium has been bugged for over 2 weeks and now its dissappeared totally ingame. I've sent CS tickets but nothing's happened.

el_tankie

i dunno ppl might get pissed at me RE WRITING this but it pisses me off. i just paid for gold prem and yet i still havent gotten anything. i cant actually send in a cuztomer ticket because i dont member the password to log in website and if i do try to recover then its pointless cuz i dont know the secret question but does any do? i forgot it a while ago. so is their anything i can do? i still got my receipt and everytthing.

ShadowFax

Dont charge your money. if u charge back u ll Blocked

same to me .

read my post

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19804