Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I trusted " Gazza (garry) " and he took it all

This is a discussion on I trusted " Gazza (garry) " and he took it all within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think that he wanted you to think that your account got wiped by a GM KillerJ.. :\...
Page: 2

Psy

I think that he wanted you to think that your account got wiped by a GM KillerJ.. :\

i dont see why tho.. and gms whip accounts like that?
    but thats not the case.. i know its him.. along with 40 other friends..
    he even blocked everyone he had on msn.... doesnt respond to any pms in ko4life..

theeps

ye well i noe i dont post alot but this "" also took my items off my rogue not even worth neting chitin set 7 and dual md 7 and dex 9 belt an earing....... btw obi its drunicorn.. he cleared the inn out left liek christmas shit and str +5.. lol. these items werent even mine i was holding a frend commin back fo christmas break..

FUCK THIS SCAMMERS , you give them account , trust them , and they rape your ass over , why you have to be so poor kids and behave like that , he gave you info of something he paid really long time and you just ruin everything , die all of ya.

FUCK THIS SCAMMERS , you give them account , trust them , and they rape your ass over , why you have to be so poor kids and behave like that , he gave you info of something he paid really long time and you just ruin everything , die all of ya.[/b]
    thats what i was woundering.. why they do this shit for nothing.. now hes gonna play a dead server with my items and have no friends cause hes a known scammer.. im friends with mostly everyone in ronark and beleive me if he doesnt say shit in 12 hours ima release his name

dantiger

yup im here to back u up.....he seemed trustable at first, but see what happens zzzzz many years some of us played with him

Is this why he is quitting this game, lol

whos quitting the game?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its gay what he did and he better fuking talk 2 me

your the only one who might get a hold of him.. hes got 5h left

killer2675

obi's such a kool person dont quit b/c this fag took ur items hes mad b/c he got made fun of its bs just give the items back dude

obi's 100% trustable

xxgutterxx1

thats why u dont give out your Pass or acct name clowns.

Because eventually its gonna happen.

Well i can tell u this, at least u gave him a very good christmas present :P

Well time for you to babashop more items eh?

MirZa117

G.. ummmm...
    Gazza? ;p

sry if I'm wrong -.-

im not going to reveal any names now since i have confidence he might think about what he did
    its a nice christmas/ birthday present me and seb got... sebs bday was december 15th and mine is december 27, then theres christmas in between..
    and about the babashoping items.. i never babashopped anything.. dont even got paypal.. dont even know how to do usd trades.. so all thses items i got were from scratch, maybe traded my lvl 70 char on logos but i work it from lvl 1 -70 and i didnt get much off the trade.. anyways i jsut hope he gives theses items back

tommyleonghk

WTF?!?!!?!?!

OMFG...and we always had fun chatting on vent....how can someone be such a 2 face b4stard....u fuking son of a bltch... u better give Obi back his items.... MADAFAKA...

OMG....these kinda guys are really scary.... 1 min acting so good gun and all...next min they turn into a devil.....

omfg...do such a thing...dont call urself an english man pls...ur a fuking disgrace to ur kind.... omfg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast