Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i've been hacked

This is a discussion on i've been hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's sad but it's true just bought a fresh ROC today and today i got my acc hacked they changed ...
Page: 1

galarpo

Default i've been hacked

It's sad but it's true just bought a fresh ROC today and today i got my acc hacked they changed my email and password took my character and now god knows what's going to happen. Worst of all i've been hacked for people from my own country i give you the names of the guys that are the responsibles for that dont trade or go to arena with them. By the way The hacked character is m55 dont trust him anymore.

Orc side
    Tugagrilo
    Shanemackmenan

Human
    aspec

I'm another one that is going to leave KO spend lots of money on it and then some crapless noobs stole our accounts good luck to you all and hope you dont have the same luck i had
    Already sent a Cs ticket lets see what's is going to happen

Slide-EYE

Default Re: i've been hacked

Originally posted by galarpo
    It's sad but it's true just bought a fresh ROC today and today i got my acc hacked they changed my email and password took my character and now god knows what's going to happen. *Worst of all i've been hacked for people from my own country *i give you the names of the guys that are the responsibles for that dont trade or go to arena with them. By the way The hacked character is m55 dont trust him anymore.

Orc side *
    Tugagrilo
    Shanemackmenan

Human
    aspec

I'm another one that is going to leave KO spend lots of money on it and then some crapless noobs stole our accounts good luck to you all and hope you dont have the same luck i had
    Already sent a Cs *ticket lets see what's is going to happen
    Thats why i never spend some money and i never will..... Just hope that Cs will help , but i just think they have a lot of "work" nowadays....

galarpo

Default Hacked

is useless to cry now :unsure: Now i see K2 support dont give a dam about hacked characters only good money make them happy even if they got my acc again i'll not play anymore KO is too easy for people to get hacked here one advice the guys that hacked me they look for ID's here in KO4life how they know the pass i dont know but one thing is for sure KO never more

For luck i know someone that know the guys that hacked me wich means they're dead meat

galarpo

Default hacked character

Level 66 Berserker hero
    Server: Diez
    Nick: m55

hackers:Tugagrilo; Shanemackmenan(orc); aspec (human)

What i lost? My account, they changed my email and pass <_<

an0onim0ous

lies
    I know tugagrilo and shane and they are good friends
    and its impossible couse:
    AsPeC: quit the game
    shane: is on vacations
    TugaGrilo: is playing in human side

so dont flame my friends names. :angry:

galarpo

Default WHAT!!

what have good friends to be with hacked acount your noob just because you're good friends it means they dont hack.Yo morron, by the way shane has returned from holydays 1 week ago and yesterday i fight with tugagrilo (aspec) in the arena so sharap your fuking retarded maybe you have already sold my warrior stuff but tugagrilo is fuking dead since i know who he is :angry: , i'll not play KO anymore and tuga is going to spend some holydays with shane in the hospital

an0onim0ous

Before you beat them u will have to step over my dead body, cause im not a child and i know they wouldnt hack ur acc.

Z3non

1st of all, tuga is not aspec!
    Shane is aspec and not tuga.

2nd, tuga was on his char when some one hacked u, so how could he be hacking ur char if he was on his acc? Stop and reflect for a bit before u jump to conclusions.

3rd, ud better stay at home or else the one spending his holydays in the hospital will be u.

galarpo

Default hacked

i dont give a dam about you only tuga and shane interested me as sson school starts they'll got a little surprise trust me and if you go step in front of us be sure you're take it too

Já agora deves ser português por isso não defendas os teus filha da puta de amigos pk o tuga ontem sabia k a minha conta estava a ser hackada e ainda mandou bocas a gozar podes ter a certeza absoluta k ele esta bem fodido da vida dele a conta do dentista vai-lhe sair cara -_-

galarpo

Default hacked

oh really your so bad fuking retarded i know he was in his character but he was knowing my acc was being hacked and he know the guy, he make fun of it. unless he tell me who the fuk hacked me he'll be guilty and by the way this is not your case i'm solving my problem, so stay in your life, i'll keep mine dont try to be a hero

galarpo

Default hacked

Z3non how you know tuga was on his character when they hacked me? Were you there too? or maybe you we're hacking me?
    i dont give a dam now as sson i catch them on school we're going to have a chat and if you want you can join too all of you are welcome i just want to solve the problem

an0onim0ous

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Who the fuck are u? Rambo? Silvester Stalone?
    Like i said, im not a kid, and im not afraid to give and recieve punches -_-

galarpo

Default hacked

COOL i hope you trained well cause i'm ansious to beat you up, but it looks you guys are all so pussy cause i'm talking to shane and tuga and you all start talking like were with you but its ok someday wi'll meet each other. You're not a kid but you wrote like 1 are you in school with shane too? if you are better i want to see if you all are so good in real life like you are hacking ppl

SEE yaa guys strat training cause it gonna hurts :wub:

an0onim0ous

Im ansious for that :wub:

Justice_FOR_ALL

Originally posted by Z3non
    1st of all, tuga is not aspec!
    Shane is aspec and not tuga.

2nd, tuga was on his char when some one hacked u, so how could he be hacking ur char if he was on his acc? Stop and reflect for a bit before u jump to conclusions.

3rd, ud better stay at home or else the one spending his holydays in the hospital will be u.
    Z3non...

how do u know that?...it was u who hacked?...don't be so stupid man, be carefull on ur words, it can be agaisnt u...

are u so strong to send that to send someone to hospital? just stfu and take care of u

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast