ICASSIEI my old account problems

This is a discussion on ICASSIEI my old account problems within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok here it goes im getting msn by a friend about my warrior he tried to sell but he said ...
Page: 1

ok here it goes im getting msn by a friend about my warrior he tried to sell but he said he got scammed/hacked for it

but then i speak to the new owner ingame and he says same same shit and i dont know who to help anymore lol heres our last msn convo

pwn and me(jamal) then a friend of the new owner comes in i guess

|͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ |͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿| |̿ ̿ V ̿ ̿| |̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ͇̿ ̿|̿ ̿|͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿| |̿ ̿ V ̿ ̿| |̶͇̿ ͇̿ ---PopLipPap says:
    dude here now?
    |͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ |͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿| |̿ ̿ V ̿ ̿| |̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ͇̿ ̿|̿ ̿|͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿ ͇̿| |̿ ̿ V ̿ ̿| |̶͇̿ ͇̿ ---PopLipPap says:
    its really importante
    JAMAL says:
    im here now
    good
    ko team is helping me now
    to get IcassieI back
    but ill need ur help
    and this is how it works
    JAMAL says:
    i spoke with owner lol
    JAMAL says:
    he said you tried to scam him
    JAMAL says:
    he pm me yesterday telling me all for some reason
    hehe thats kinda funny cause yesterday he scammed me on 7 gb
    he had his rogue all the time
    he said if i wanted the rogue
    i needed to give him more on gira
    i gaved him 5 gb first cause thats what he asked for
    he said in game go msn
    i went
    and suddenly he was offline :/
    yeah funny
    i spoked with his friend that said he was online
    and he had blocked me cuz scamming me and he wanted more than 5 gbs
    so he asked for 2 gbs more
    i gaved him
    and then he said go msn
    JAMAL says:
    why dont u make a post about this if he keeps scammin u
    and blocked again
    JAMAL says:
    he told me u owe him more items then he will trade u his rouge
    and then he blocked his friend
    JAMAL says:
    he said u tried to try him account without everything promised so he took his rouge back
    under trade i told him
    we made a deal
    he would get 5 gb + priest (pot priest) that was clan leader of accredited clan
    he got it and db fallen
    JAMAL says:
    im about to make a post lol idk whos telling the truth both u guys seems like your right
    yeah but i can proove im right
    i got all conversations saved
    JAMAL says:
    then make a freakin post on ko4life explain cause then u can catch him in a lie
    JAMAL says:
    cause what he said sounds on like what u said but he got outta a scam lol
    now he got both rogue and also my warrior + 7 gb + pot priest
    JAMAL says:
    he told me the rouge+warrior
    JAMAL says:
    but not 7gb lol
    JAMAL says:
    and he tryin to sell now he said
    JAMAL says:
    better do something before he sells atlest let people know not to buy
    the rogue is a scammed rogue
    and its already posted by orginal owner
    also
    yesterday before last block
    he said the reason im not giving you the rogue is that u lied about payment info for me
    and i didnt
    so i said i can send you ss on my prem payment
    i did and he blocked me
    to confirm payment info was right
    JAMAL says:
    when i see him im gonna pm him and try get to straight out then this so weird lol
    2 days ago i thought he was telling me truth he said he got rogue back and logged manes and showed him he said if i gaved him his 5 gb hell give me info
    1 min
    ill add his friend

' ڪے∂мiiiя has been added to the conversation.

hey
    JAMAL says:
    hi
    this is the original owner of ICASSIEI
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    yo sup
    tell him walkitout scammed me last day on 7 gb
    JAMAL says:
    did u talk to u ingame?
    and blocked msn
    JAMAL says:
    or him?
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    ?
    let take it from the beguinning
    samir u know i traded first 5 gb yesterday to walk1tout
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    no
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    u scammed him
    JAMAL says:
    lol
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    he told me whole story
    what ?
    JAMAL says:
    wow im totally confused
    so am i
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    jamal
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    he's a scammer
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    dont trust that fagg
    JAMAL says:
    i keep herein different stories lol
    JAMAL says:
    well im gonna make a post to get some help about who to try and help lol
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    im tellin ya
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    this noob is a scammer
    samir dont u remember last day when walk1tout blocked my msn and urs and he didnt pick up phone
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    dude he told me whole story
    yeah
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    anyway
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    i go afk
    ' ڪے∂мiiiя says:
    c ya later baba's

' ڪے∂мiiiя has left the conversation.

JAMAL says:
    ok that didnt help at all
    nope
    i dont really know but..........waite 1 min
    ill show u a thing

its kinda crazy but if anyone has info about this tell me plz

this is between walk1tout and pwncid dont really know whos lieing or telling the truth anymore

since im original owner i can probably help get the account back i think

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...62&hl=samir
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...41&hl=samir

there's more topics about samir and he has multiple ko4life accounts.

Damnit,i know pwncid for long time,hes is Swedish kid,he is good guy,he did many usd deals as i know and all went fine.Also he borrowed me his uber items knowing me for short time,that's how i guess he got scammed/hacked.I am pitty him and jamal if u can,help this guy

didinino

yo would u watch this pls? : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=217557

thank you. <_<