banned permantly

This is a discussion on banned permantly within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :'( they banned me permantly :'( i want my magi back Dear customer your account has been banned permanently for ...
Page: 1

:911:

Default banned permantly

:'( they banned me permantly :'(

i want my magi back

Dear customer your account has been banned permanently for Payment Fraud. Chargeback granted. Please do not contact us further regarding this issue.

:unsure: :blink:

xourico

k2'ed?
    nothing new <_<

64 magi xig
    50 priest xig
    49 priest xig

54 sin dies

38 cypher

dun remember beramus

i had legit lycoan +6

lesson learned...macro to 70 = np, mess with their money or try to make some = banned for life.

Zaria

Don't worry, as long as your payment was good, you will get it back. If you actually did a fraud attempt, you may be out of luck.

i was bought premium 1 year ago at june we paid nothing wrong with bank and they saying payment fraud :S im playing this game 2 days non stop i have 61 rogue im playing still.. too much ppl saying u must left that game i hope i dont K2'ed w my rogue

Former-Flonne

It happend to me ounce in MYKO long ago they said the same thing i didnt get my account bak until 6months later... HALF A FREAKING YEAR!!! Doubt ull get it bak but good luck.

I hope I paid my premium right.

First time when I added the card to my paypal. It sent post to my email. "Unable to add credit card to paypal acc" Before it I bought premium. I saw the post and logged to paypal and repaired the verification number which was wrong.

Should I be scared?

dont know when K2 need more money they will ban u too :P

Phosgene

Originally posted by ballzy
    lesson learned...macro to 70 = np, mess with their money or try to make some = banned for life.
    exactly , k2 priority is so twisted , they dont understand that money isnt everything .
    they dont understand they are losing much more from dupes and macro and kosp then someone that tried to fraud em(and u didnt even try to fraud em lmao).
    anyway im sry for u man , hope ull get it back .

Aqu

Sad thing is that all the duping ISNT making k2 lose money, it just means that prices are so obscene for scrolls that everyone has to buy them using knight cash <_<