IFreakingOutI hacked

This is a discussion on IFreakingOutI hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well got a message from my sharer that my acc was naked with new prem on it. Dunno how they ...
Page: 1

Default IFreakingOutI hacked

Well got a message from my sharer that my acc was naked with new prem on it. Dunno how they could take all my sealed stuff to..

Am i the only1 who got hacked in this way?

Does any1 know if this gms do chargeback or are they d1ckheads like the k2gms?

Well i hope i can get back some of my stuff ..

Lost dual hv+3 in+0 string +3 dual minos +2 raptor +14 rev ohh fock sucks rly hard.

I would appreciate all the help/info about how i can get back the items or if u see any1sell theese stuff

Fck well always been like this ... Only Knight online cant take act of stuff like this... Seriusly Blizzard - Wow 1 day you explain show all your information and they restore all. Well i hope they restore you items bro :/,... or im off from this game too.

thats sad bro

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

sorry for your loss Younes. I hope you get luck with retrieving your stuff but if you get it back man, you should really consider leaving the game for good.

thx bro, well im thinking about it, but it's fun to play sometimes with friends, i werent that active anyway but sucks to loose so much $$$$

Feel sorry for you,

i hope you can get your items back. And send a fast ticket and send everyting with it. As much as possible.
    Account date, char date of birth all of it... They need all info's in the ticket otherwise they will just keep saying they need more info's......

thx bro, ive sended a ticket and my account is under investigation...

but as i saw gm write about if u have +3 uniqs u will get +2 restored and if u have any wep over +5 rev, u still will just get it at +5 rev, and that sucks.. i had rappy +14 rev, loosing fkin 9 reverse on it if they give me +5 reverse ...
    Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Feel sorry for you,

i hope you can get your items back. And send a fast ticket and send everyting with it. As much as possible.
    Account date, char date of birth all of it... They need all info's in the ticket otherwise they will just keep saying they need more info's......

u should be carefull to wep sites,there are too many wep site has java logger

Quote Originally Posted by FreakingOut View Post
    thx bro, ive sended a ticket and my account is under investigation...

but as i saw gm write about if u have +3 uniqs u will get +2 restored and if u have any wep over +5 rev, u still will just get it at +5 rev, and that sucks.. i had rappy +14 rev, loosing fkin 9 reverse on it if they give me +5 reverse ...
    As far as i know, the first time they restore every item/armor/weapon just like it was, like MADAR4 he was hacked and he got everything back he had. The second time they will be restoring +2/+8 instead of the +3/+9 or what ever.

That is just what i heard, dont pin me for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakingOut View Post
    Well got a message from my sharer that my acc was naked with new prem on it. Dunno how they could take all my sealed stuff to..

Am i the only1 who got hacked in this way?

Does any1 know if this gms do chargeback or are they d1ckheads like the k2gms?

Well i hope i can get back some of my stuff ..

Lost dual hv+3 in+0 string +3 dual minos +2 raptor +14 rev ohh fock sucks rly hard.

I would appreciate all the help/info about how i can get back the items or if u see any1sell theese stuff
    Is it plausible / possible that your sharer jacked your shit?

Ouch just reading this Post sry to here about this man. Unfortunatly Even if They would give back items ,I do not believe they will give You back any items because You have a Sharer.

Sorry for ur lost bro .. I hope u can get ur items back ...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dridnocthegreat View Post
    Ouch just reading this Post sry to here about this man. Unfortunatly Even if They would give back items ,I do not believe they will give You back any items because You have a Sharer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Sorry for ur lost bro .. I hope u can get ur items back ...
    You guys really desperate for some posts ^^?

Anyways, he got restored few days ago as he said so =o..

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    You guys really desperate for some posts ^^?

Anyways, he got restored few days ago as he said so =o..
    How are they supposed to know this.. All I could gather from his posts was that they were investigating his case and that he was unsure whether he would get restored or get some weak items instead. If you have more information then you know more then they (and myself) know, but that doesn't mean that you have to talk down on people showing their sympathy. Why you would think someone with 803 posts needs more posts is beyond me. After 50 who dafuq cares.

OT: If you got restored grats one of the few that actually got restored, I remember getting a +7 rap and +7 chits on dies when i had full +9s a long time ago KO owners arbitrary as usual