ILackOfIron hacked.

This is a discussion on ILackOfIron hacked. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all my lvl 80 warrior got hack'd here a week ago. it was in olympia server. items it had ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default ILackOfIron hacked.

hi all
    my lvl 80 warrior got hack'd here a week ago.
    it was in olympia server.
    items it had was : nebrios+7(sweet kiss) hs+8 shell set+8 dual fov+0 shas of sorrows+1 dual old pe+0 wp+1, Scorpion scythe+7 ps+5 600 hours of plat 1600KC undy set+8 small shield+8, 60 sc of all in inn host and 250m, magic shell set+7, dd+7, 2x 5000 hp & mp potions(PUS POTS)..
    i got no evidence who did this.. but think i know who it was.. coz, ive been playing ko for like 4 years, and NEVER got hacked. and now, when i bought this warrior, i got hack'd.
    kinda wierd
    just made this topic to say : DONT BUY IT! IT IS NOT A SAFE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!
    ty for all good times guys
    Last edited by KnightDaniel; 02-21-2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: forget something

Banned

i found the hacker.. i dont know their KO4LIFE account names tho.
    the one who hacked the acc : lPaiN Ingame server : olympia.
    ( creator of the account) real name : pablo
    after that, he gave the items to his good friend lKobabe. (who also is a bugabuser/hacker etc.) they hacked it together.
    and they were selling the warrior and its items.
    pablo sold the warrior to sean(the owner now). he paid 18gbs for it.
    lPaiN admitted the hacking of the warrior in a pm in-game, while he was saying lKobabe was also hacking it. i will post SS later.
    be aware of these guys. dont give them your email or anything!!!