Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ilovemygirl scammer

This is a discussion on ilovemygirl scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i always played with kenny and we lvled up together from 65 untill 70, never ever i saw any daniel ...
Page: 3

trz

i always played with kenny and we lvled up together from 65 untill 70, never ever i saw any daniel uping the char, not eve 1%

did u know ko on that times?

Banned

lol look down in the shout " we cant glitch anymore? " :lol:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

if i am not mistaken he plays since pathos on myko ............... and that shot must be before or after u have become a scammer ?

man this is crap if you have your friends acct while they are away etc you should not take and change the info just cuz you payed for premium and then sell it like its your own, that is scamming! Everyone is defending ilove but he just stole someones acct who cares if they didnt play it for a while he was in college. im sure the kid didnt say ok while im away at school feel free to change the info on the acct and sell it... if you have the info and you choose to spend your money on premium etc no one forced too spend this money on the acct and you cant just turn around and sell it.

ilove will say ooh i did most of the xping but the owner isnt here to say who did what or anything, shame on chemical for saying theres no proof... ilove has all info etc then is selling the acct with all same gears (wheres the proof?) that is the proof, then later ilove admits to changing all info to his own, hes not owner of acct ...

my polish friend moved to england last january and he left me his acct i have all info etc, im the only one who ever bought any premiums on the acct but that doesnt give me the right to change his info and sell the acct its just not right, now ilove trying to leave ko for a few months and hes selling off everyones junk even stuff he has no right to sell thats crap :angry:

and ask me for escusme if u dont want got bam for flame ppl who u even dont know..

That's a good one, hypocrite, proven koxper and a scammer. Can't believe people in here defending him for taking someone else's character...

razzy

ilovemygirl, i personally think you should be shot, and if you survive, you should be shot again. IF you still refuse to die, then you should have kerosene spilled on you, and lit on fire. Then you ashes shall be taken to your parents and have them drink it with water.

I hate scumm like you. This is just a jist of what should happen to you. Some of youy might say, well this is only a game and no need to all this, but heck if he can do it in a game, he can do it in real life.

and ask me for escusme if u dont want got bam for flame ppl who u even dont know..
    That's a good one, hypocrite, proven koxper and a scammer. Can't believe people in here defending him for taking someone else's character...[/b]

Hes right guys. From what I know of Ilove hes a funny guy. Cool guy and good Ko player. BUT... you guys still back him even those hes a proven koxper and now this. I mean thats like me taking all of AntiYou (Mage on Olympia) and selling it off just because "original" owner got tired of game and gave it away. Somehow it ends up in my hands... i buy premium for it 3 months. I equip it with awesome items. But in MY mind it doesnt seem like its my account. Yeah I've put some time and money into it but its still ... not mine. Yet the "original" owner would say that it is mine.

We really can't call Ilove a scammer until we hear from the ORIGINAL owner and his views on the subject. But in a birds eye view it is scamming to 99% of ppl. You don't just take someones old char and sell it becasue u need money/want items.

Hmm, As you can read what ilove said and what Gollum posted

Kenny hasnt played that char in over a year, and Ilove has bought prem (and farmed for the items on it?)

If i was playing a character from a friend and he wouldnt be on for a YEAR + and basically quit the game and i've bought premium for it I'd say it was my account too.

And to Inf, no, that is a complete different situation, cause Anti actually still plays on it and that guy Kenny hasnt played that account for over a year.

IN BEFORE LOCK

P.S +1 POST COUNT OMFG !

razzy

Kenny hasnt played that char in over a year, and Ilove has bought prem (and farmed for the items on it?)

If i was playing a character from a friend and he wouldnt be on for a YEAR + and basically quit the game and i've bought premium for it I'd say it was my account too.
    And to Inf, no, that is a complete different situation, cause Anti actually still plays on it and that guy Kenny hasnt played that account for over a year.[/b]
    well if someones intentions were pure, they would have told the RIGHTFUL owner tha tthey want the account, because they have farmed the account, brought prem, etc etc. You dont just one fine day, take the character cuz the real owner does not play anymore. As far as i know he did it cuz, he could since the make your own SQ and email started. He grasped the oppurtunity and and scammed the original owner. Sorry chemical, but just cuz you farmed and bought prem for a char that is NOT yours, and just cuz the owner does not play for a year does NOT justify taking someone elses char. Ilove is a scammer, whatever way you spin it.

And to Inf, no, that is a complete different situation, cause Anti actually still plays on it and that guy Kenny hasnt played that account for over a year.[/b]
    thats crap man.... the kid is at school and doesnt have a computer, if say i was going to be living somewhere that i had no pc and i had a trusted friend and i gave him pw , sa for example and then he CHOOSES to buy premium i.e i didnt ask him to do it for me and he CHOOSES to play xp the character it doesnt make it his at all. no one made him buy premium or xp the character im sure he was give the info under the circumstances of something along the lines of if your bored and want to play mage character heres my info, or maybe make sure my account stays safe and active play it every once in awhile... man as moderator you should be impartial if your friend scams a account you should take it the same was as if a 1 post noob scamms a account. investigate it see what happened and if its true get them off the board... i realize this is your friend but he admits to scamming the account and you are still defending him

moderator should be impartial you are playing favorites here scammer should be scammer...

premium wich was paid...........not 'free' prem.............not , not farmed items, becouse all items on the account was given to kenny by me .........
    its not inactive for 1 year ....... its since march ......... 7 months...........
    STILL kenny account. nothing free was given to it by daniel, nothing was made that makes him even "parial owner" of the account.

razzy

thats crap man.... the kid is at school and doesnt have a computer, if say i was going to be living somewhere that i had no pc and i had a trusted friend and i gave him pw , sa for example and then he CHOOSES to buy premium i.e i didnt ask him to do it for me and he CHOOSES to play xp the character it doesnt make it his at all. no one made him buy premium or xp the character im sure he was give the info under the circumstances of something along the lines of if your bored and want to play mage character heres my info, or maybe make sure my account stays safe and active play it every once in awhile... man as moderator you should be impartial if your friend scams a account you should take it the same was as if a 1 post noob scamms a account. investigate it see what happened and if its true get them off the board... i realize this is your friend but he admits to scamming the account and you are still defending him

moderator should be impartial you are playing favorites here scammer should be scammer...[/b]
    100% agree. I really dont understand whats with the biased moderators araound this bitch.

100% agree. I really dont understand whats with the biased moderators araound this bitch.[/b]
    Well i even pmed majix to check this, since he asked for proofs.........i guess he is afk and didnt saw it.And he is a good moderator, and will sort it out,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast