Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Im Out

This is a discussion on Im Out within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man i didnot rearrange inn or nothing maybe the one who scammed this char and maybe the one who pmed ...
Page: 3

Banned

man i didnot rearrange inn or nothing
    maybe the one who scammed this char
    and maybe the one who pmed me to help him for taking this account to him self
    many and many maybe
    and you canot blame me on any missing item cuz i dont cheat any accounts
    i only help ppl to not get scammed as i got scammed many times before and i know how a person feels while he gets scammed

No offense but you remind me so much of populery, you write exactly the same way as him and popped up short after all his accs got banned.
    Oh well, not my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmen View Post
    No offense but you remind me so much of populery, you write exactly the same way as him and popped up short after all his accs got banned.
    Oh well, not my business.
    well for the first time i add alex im not remember when, he is on his msn
    sueplustwo,he said he make his sueplustwo email because he love the priest sueplustwo,which the owner is scammer,sell the priest to others ppl and scammed it back,then this alex guy said he stop the scamming thing and took that acc,
    thats all i know
    then he change his email to kol or w/e its called and start show up around ko4life
    i hope im helping

well i cant say he is scammer or not,just wanted to post what i know and what he told me,

back to the topic:im sorry for ur lost cassie,i know its sucks >.<
    i know ur feeling too cuz few retard ppl scamm me aswell..
    i hope all thing will be good,gl with it

No offense to you Mick, or Alex, but quite honestly I wouldn't mark out that one of you two were involved in the scam. I wasn't aware either of you were sharing & I think it was VERY dumb that Jamal added two more randoms to the account, when he should have just stuck to Tabby & I, and look where it turned up, rogue is gone, & warrior, well.. I don't even know. I have no evidence to back up what I'm saying, but I've shared w. Jamal for nearly two years, and we've never been hacked before.

Banned

guys ... many ppl i sold to them things while i went to quit and they went first
    THING...used me a trade moderator for him for someone wanted a moderator while he was buying a char
    Many others are giving me trust now
    i shared with ppl in ares with +10s and +9s and +3s(UNSEALED)(not in ko4life they are real life friends)
    and about populery... i dont know him and i dont know why you are matching me with him
    i already know him in real life but if i know him this doesnot make me scammer like him
    he already quited game now but as for me DONT SAY AM SCAMMER OR MATCH ME WITH POPULERY AGAIN AM A LEGIT PLAYER
    you can ask all ppl which i shared and played with them

Your really dumb dude, just because you haven't scammed in the past, doesnt mean you CAN'T scam.

Theres a dude ingame with our 4x chitin +11rb pieces. He claims he bought them from LordNelson from ko4life.

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    guys ... many ppl i sold to them things while i went to quit and they went first
    THING...used me a trade moderator for him for someone wanted a moderator while he was buying a char
    Many others are giving me trust now
    i shared with ppl in ares with +10s and +9s and +3s(UNSEALED)(not in ko4life they are real life friends)
    and about populery... i dont know him and i dont know why you are matching me with him
    i already know him in real life but if i know him this doesnot make me scammer like him
    he already quited game now but as for me DONT SAY AM SCAMMER OR MATCH ME WITH POPULERY AGAIN AM A LEGIT PLAYER
    i was wrong, 10 charz
    Last edited by iPwnedChuckNorris; 08-14-2010 at 03:08 PM.

well legend jamal was helping me out he did a nice careing fav when i had no account to play becouse i had a bad time with my life i had to sell every think up to pay bills and not onces i i said you should give me info i was greatful that he would do a such a thing till i get on my feet again why would i scam a person who was help me out tabby know i ant scammer i talk with hi all time and jamal ask tabby fisrt i uesd to be ina clan with tabby

Banned

@chuck norris : he didnot scamm me to go to his home and fuck him i can kill the one who scams me in real life lol
    and as i said before
    i help ppl getting out their accounts back cuz i know much experience with ko iam over 7 years playing this game
    and i have much experience on the support of it

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    Make your mind up, either you know him or you dont, and do u or do u not own the char Sue+2 as you have conflicting IP's here on ko4life

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

This Alex guy and sirlordraven are prime suspects in my opinion

edit: lol look at the topic he made about his msn being hacked, such a load of bullshit. These two are definately the scammers. They've already made enough money. Ban them.
    Last edited by zXFuryXz; 08-13-2010 at 04:51 AM.

well how was i am scammer tell you that not once i have scam no one man i done alot gg trades i have not log in to that account sinces jamal said he quit so dont you fucking dare say i scamm it i been a member just long you have been why would i fuck up my rep

HellsMercy

sirlordraven didnt scam this guy, hes a gg trader, trust him dude, he didnt scam him..

known him for a pretty long time, gg clannie ofc.

Lordraven did not scam the rogue account. He didn't have any information whatsoever and no offense to him but he doesnt have the balls

Hes a scammer.

AnatolianKnifeMaster --> Orc Rogue

scammed dual re+3, dual rol+1, iron set, 4x chitin +11rb, chd+5rb, undef raum+8, shell pauldron +11rb.

He told Chad ingame that he bought them from someone on ko4life. He then told loso ingame that he made all his items Kinda tripped yourself up there by lying, dumbass

Just a heads up

(scammed jamal/me/chad)

The dude tried to be sneaky and failed horribley. He wore boots and helmet for 3-4 days then put on the other 2 parts (gaunts,pads) afterwards. Didn't help that your selling undef raum+8 You got caught out biatch.

Funny how he said he knows you AlextraEG.
    Last edited by TabbyCat; 08-13-2010 at 07:40 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast