Information on a KO Thief

This is a discussion on Information on a KO Thief within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, I wanted to make you all aware of a player who is a Thief. I was off KO ...
Page: 1

ShadowsCall2

Unhappy

Hey all,

I wanted to make you all aware of a player who is a Thief.

I was off KO for about a month due to having surgery...My assistant known as players, WickedFrost, SoulReckoner, and Deoblo, decided to strip my characters on my main account while I was away.

I logged on tonight to find all these things missing. It wasnt a hacker....it was someone I trusted with my account information while I was away.

He stole from another couple players about a year ago. But they let things slide.

I was a fool, but it wont happen again! And I dont wish Him to do this to anyone else.

I have banned him from my clan Bloodstones and I will be chosing better friends.

Thanks for listening,
    ShadowsCall2

xSexyGirlx

Hey SC :mellow:

Too bad to know that, Wicked scammed your account... Well I hope he give u again yours items, anyway i'll let all my friends know about that... more one scammer in this game... the worst... he isn't a kid to do that :angry:

If u need anything, just pm me in game or MSN ok? :huh:

And take care of your health

Die scammers... :angry:

ShadowsCall2

Thank you xSexyGirlx,

I worked hard on SC2 and building Bloodstones. I feel truth will prevail. But I have an account that is totally worthless at the moment. But my friends and clannies are helping me to rebuild them back to where they were or better.
    Things happen for a reason I believe, but when a so called friend does this too you....it makes you question anyone from then on.

I hope he rots in hell to be honest...LOL

Blessings
    SC

Hey SC :mellow:

Too bad to know that, Wicked scammed your account... Well I hope he give u again yours items, anyway i'll let all my friends know about that... more one scammer in this game... the worst... he isn't a kid to do that :angry:

If u need anything, just pm me in game or MSN ok? :huh:

And take care of your health

Die scammers... :angry:[/b]

Fallacy

Sry to hear that man at least you still have your acct right?

ShadowsCall2

Smile

Yes, I do still have the account.

That is why I know it was Him for sure, because He took only things I know He gave me or He helped me obtain.
    A hacker would have took the account and all my stuff, not just select items.

So He pretty much told on himself.

The thing that hurts is we were friends in real Fallacy also. We would talk on the phone together regularly. And conveniently his phone was shut off to phone calls last night.

But I will get in contact with him, and he will have a chance to return the items but as for our friendship...well he has pretty much toasted that.

And this is how someone treats you when they call you their best friend, huh???? I would hate to see what he does to enemies!!!

ShadowsCall

Sry to hear that man at least you still have your acct right?[/b]

eatshitndie

that sucks.. that clan is damn cool

hope he does the right thing for everyone :unsure:

HalfLife

was sorry to hear that Shadows...he seemed like a nice guy last time i saw u guys...guess i was wronge.

lemme know if u need any help reequipting...

ShadowsCall2

Thanks Eat,

I have worked my ass off building my characters and building BloodStones....The 26th of this month was our 1 year anniversary.

And anyone that knows me, knows I would help and give anything to help someone out. I built this clan out of a simple rule...and that was respect. And now I dont know what to do.
    I feel like I got knocked back to ground 0!

But thanks for the comment Eat
    You know I love partying with you and spending time with my clan

Blessings,
    SC

that sucks.. that clan is damn cool

hope he does the right thing for everyone :unsure:[/b]

ShadowsCall2

Thanks Halflife,
    I thought he was a good guy also. We have known each other online and in real for 2 years. And he justs blow our friendship away.
    I just got an email from him this morning for me to leave him alone....so be it!
    Tells me what kind of dude he is....not an honorable one.

I did some figuring on what it will take to requip SC2 and with today's market, Im looking at a good 8 bill or more.
    So Im gonna have to be doing some dealing and work my ass off to get that kind of coinage. *sighs*

But I will see what I'm

My clan seems to be dying anyways....everyone going over to WoW LOL!
    Im just not gonna be hasty in my decisions.

Thanks again Half, nice hearing from ya

Blessings
    SC

was sorry to hear that Shadows...he seemed like a nice guy last time i saw u guys...guess i was wronge.

lemme know if u need any help reequipting...[/b]

HalfLife

lol, hopefully osme turks will go to WOW too :/