inn problem

This is a discussion on inn problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i go to my inn half the times my ko just shut down i dont get dc or nutthing ...
Page: 1

justAgame

when i go to my inn half the times my ko just shut down i dont get dc or nutthing it just shuts down..its only when i enter my inn hostess

anyone else getting this problem

any sulutions would be very appreciated thx

-justagame

spence5990

Try reinstalling?

razzy

yep i get this too.

usually when im lookin at my inn and flippin pages for a long time, i get a windows error saying "Knight Online had to be shut down yada yada yada".

bastard007

yep i get this too.

usually when im lookin at my inn and flippin pages for a long time, i get a windows error saying "Knight Online had to be shut down yada yada yada".[/b]
    thats normal then my frind have the same problem and i have it too

Banned

I had this problem to and I have a solution, maybe you didnt notice this but when you are inside the INN
    you are rolling the pages with your mouse's wheel or w\e.
    from now on, just press on the inn's > to go up and down.. dont use your mouse's wheel

bastard007

I had this problem to and I have a solution, maybe you didnt notice this but when you are inside the INN
    from now on, just press on the inn's > to go up and down.. dont use your mouse's wheel[/b]
    this could be the problem......ok thats 100 % the problem i try it out and---> without using the wheel u doesnt get "WIndows Errors"

Thx @ Hoodlum

justAgame

from now on, just press on the inn's > to go up and down.. dont use your mouse's wheel[/b]

wow i was thinking that because i usally only get it when i use mouse wheel and i scrolls really fast but thx for the solution