Installation Prolem

This is a discussion on Installation Prolem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've recently went to Hastings and bought a brand new Age of Conan set. I installed it on my home ...
Page: 1

cRuX

I've recently went to Hastings and bought a brand new Age of Conan set. I installed it on my home computer (2core processer, 1GB RAM). The game downloaded, the patcher came up and patched everything and said AOC now ready to play. I clicked play and it said (You do not have Service pack 1, it's highly recommended you install it blah blah) so I did and have to restart comp..I restart it.. AoC is nowhere to be found on my comp. I insert disk and it says Do you want to run installer/setup? I thought maybe since 1GB RAM my comp just couldn't handle it. Well I tried it on my laptop (which I got yesterday for graduation) that has 2GB RAM. I run the fucking 3hour installation again to click PLAY and it says some shit about couldn't locate resources for rendering or some bullshit.. and the fucking game isn't anywhere to be found on it either. Also I never had to use a CD key? Idk is there something special I have to do? NOTE: Both systems use Vista.

cRuX

come on :/