Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Installing new Graphics Card

This is a discussion on Installing new Graphics Card within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that doesnt look like mine tho..and ive already got that right but w/e ill take it to circuit city tomorrow ...
Page: 2

Banned

that doesnt look like mine tho..and ive already got that right but w/e ill take it to circuit city tomorrow and have them do it..

IllusionS

Did you disable onboard video?

Banned

holy ******..do u use msn cuz im slow about this..and if u mean the graphics card on the motherboard..yea i did but now its not.

IllusionS

well i giveup then

Banned

oh well..ill take it to circuit city tomorrow..its all good..

Banned

Your motherboard might not support the card, eventhou it fits in the slots, its not 100% that the motherboard AND the graphic card can work together, atleast thats what i heard. Ive tryed it once, i ended up burnin my AGP port on the motherboard (where u put the graphic card in:P) and then i simply wudnt get a picture on my monitor, it did the exact same thing as yours xD

But yea, id say take it to the place where u bought it, and let them check it up perhaps =/

Good luck with it :P

Ps: the power connection thingy on the graphic card, is prolly for a "extra" fan, if u swiched the current fan on the graphic card out, with a bigger one

theprodigy

oh well..ill take it to circuit city tomorrow..its all good..[/b]

best idea from any of us.

IllusionS

Like I said newer video cards require more power to perform correctly then the AGP slot can provide. Hence the reason mine requires 2 power sources ^_^

Banned

ya ya..ill take it in..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12