Internet disconnecting when opening KO

This is a discussion on Internet disconnecting when opening KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only started happening recently, pretty much since latest patch, PC config or hardware hasn't changed. Sometimes i can get past ...
Page: 1

oncemore

Default Internet disconnecting when opening KO

Only started happening recently, pretty much since latest patch, PC config or hardware hasn't changed.

Sometimes i can get past the login screen and play alright for about 3-4minutes, then i completely lag out, and disconnect. Other times my internet connection cuts out as soon as i launch KO.

Connection seems fine with everything else apart from KO. Have they changed the ports and something in last patch? I remember having this problem AGES ago in KE beta, i gave up and stopped playing the beta, by the time KE came out, i had a new PC, and KE worked fine.

Need help please, anyone who says reformat or reinstall KO i'll kick in the face.

oncemore

Internet is disconnecting now even without login into KO. Disconnects just with the program open.

Is there any checks i can do to see if im getting any packet loss to K2 servers?

oncemore

Help pls :wacko:

Z3non

Reformat and Reinstall KO :P :P J/K.
    Maybe ur Internet Conncetion has some problem, os maybe ur ISP is having trouble.
    Make double sure ur cables are well connected, contact ur ISP and see if he can help.

PS : If that doesnt work, reformat and reinstall KO :P :P :P

Trii

Felix is getting loss of packages also, hes from UK too. probablem theres some point where u lose packages that K2 sends, happened in like november for a lot of people from canada. some guy posted how to track the way the packages go, and find out which one is broken or something. gl on trying to fix that.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

packets*

__countess__

what kind of internet connection do you have?
    do you have problems only with KO?

Natazaku

Firewall.

Hypnos

Are the people that are having this issue on wireless?