Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Internet Lagged while on KO

This is a discussion on Internet Lagged while on KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sometime between September and now, whenever I have KO running, my Network goes to shit. My vent gets lagged, my ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Sometime between September and now, whenever I have KO running, my Network goes to shit. My vent gets lagged, my IRC ping goes out the roof, and ingame is always lagged on my skills. Anyone ever run into this before? Must have started happening in the last few months... My normal internet is fine and all setup as well

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

ffs finally someone else is having the same problem...I lag crazy in vent sometimes my pings goes to 20,000+. It will lag me out of vent and usually d/c me from knight online.
    I have called internet company and they say they are having latency problems but not as bad as what i am experiencing!

Banned Senior Member

Ya, after a little my KO dc'd, vent dc'd, and irc dc'd as well. It only happens when KO is running... and I have a new idea I wanna play with in cz

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

im thinking could possibly be virus of some sort. or my internet. But scanned comp and found nothing over and over again. If you figure out a way to fix this let me know. cuz i just got d/c of ko again...probaly the 30th time 2day!

echHAI

Sometime between September and now, whenever I have KO running, my Network goes to shit. My vent gets lagged, my IRC ping goes out the roof, and ingame is always lagged on my skills. Anyone ever run into this before? Must have started happening in the last few months... My normal internet is fine and all setup as well[/b]
    Hmm, Best thing to do is try power cycling your modem/router or I suppose contact your ISP.. check if you've been botted... IRC may be causing the problem If someones rooted ur ISP's root adress then yeah ^^ check for spyware viruses hem.. not much more you can do.

Banned Senior Member

my comps clean, I just reformatted a few weeks ago and all I do is very few things on the internet. Just dunno why it ONLY does this when ko is running and not 24/7

G0D

KO is just that fucked up Will just get used to it :P

KO was made up of WitchCraft and Evil Vodoo !

But yea I sometimes get it but not often, when u find out coz u like sooo smart tell us aswell plx coz i never finished school and i don't know shit about comps internet etc etc just hardcore gaming

<3 my epenis is growing did u notice?

poiz3n5

my ko dcs me like every 5min...

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Hmm, Best thing to do is try power cycling your modem/router or I suppose contact your ISP.. check if you&#39;ve been botted... IRC may be causing the problem If someones rooted ur ISP&#39;s root adress then yeah ^^ check for spyware viruses hem.. not much more you can do.[/b]
    That is way over my head...but the past 2 days i have scanned my comp and found trojan.zlob.j or something like that.
    nortan says its deleted but i found it again...

Banned Senior Member

I set KO to run on Low Priority and KO is running fine now....

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

how do u do that?
    For Your Help I will <3 u 4ever!

Banned Senior Member

While KO is running, open the task manager ( ctrl alt del ) and right click Knight Online and enter the Priority menu. Set it from Normal to Low

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

Thank You...
    Will you have my babies?

G0D

Too late u slag he&#39;s mine :wub:

Yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

bight your tongue...Hes mine nukka!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast