Internet messing up

This is a discussion on Internet messing up within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so i play WoW on my laptop during my breaks on my laptop at college. Its always worked fine ...
Page: 1

Default Internet messing up

Ok so i play WoW on my laptop during my breaks on my laptop at college. Its always worked fine (besides latency issues due to high activity) but now all of a sudden the wireless wont work with WoW. It was fine earlier today but now i cannot connect for some reason.

When i first load up my computer i can browse the internet, but when i try to get on WoW, it wont let me. Then after i try to get on WoW, i can no longer browse the internet because it says "internet page cannot be displayed." The only was to be able to browse again is by restarting my computer. I have no idea why it wont let me play and am willing to try any ideas?

btw ive disconnected, reconnect, turn wireless on/off etc...

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    Ok so i play WoW on my laptop during my breaks on my laptop at college. Its always worked fine (besides latency issues due to high activity) but now all of a sudden the wireless wont work with WoW. It was fine earlier today but now i cannot connect for some reason.

When i first load up my computer i can browse the internet, but when i try to get on WoW, it wont let me. Then after i try to get on WoW, i can no longer browse the internet because it says "internet page cannot be displayed." The only was to be able to browse again is by restarting my computer. I have no idea why it wont let me play and am willing to try any ideas?

btw ive disconnected, reconnect, turn wireless on/off etc...
    Perhaps your network administrator has blacklisted wow ports so that you wouldn't spend all your free time on wow instead of doing your homeworks?