Interserver war problem.

This is a discussion on Interserver war problem. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i loged off when the inter server war was gonna finish like during the annoucment. Then i tried to ...
Page: 1

FallenAngelFromHell

Arrow

well i loged off when the inter server war was gonna finish like during the annoucment. Then i tried to log into my girkaos account after i loged off the interserver war and it said account and use. I thought it was going to say it for about 30mins so i decided to wait and it didnt work so then i decided lemme go out, and i came back like 6hours later and my account was still saying it was in use i tried to d.c. It still said account and use so i started to get a bit frustrated and decided to go out and get drunk i come back like say 7hours later and my account is still in use... i said WTF lol why lol and till this time it says it still in use right now at my time 7:26 am nyc lol anyone know how i can get ride of my problem. Any tips would be gladly taken idk if my account is stuck or what i do want to attend todays interserver war but i dont wana have the same problem if anyone can tell me how i can ride of the thing saying my account it still in use when its not and also tell me something so i can go to todays interserver and not have to have the same thing tell me that my account is in use. Would greatly appricate any1s help ^^.

BlackLabel

restart your router and shit lol easy as that