Invalid Data Tables

This is a discussion on Invalid Data Tables within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every time i click on my knightonline desktop item and it comes with black screen then a small narrow window ...
Page: 1

chizzyrap

Thumbs up

Every time i click on my knightonline desktop item and it comes with black screen then a small narrow window pops up and says invalid data tables and then
    has sum weird gibrish under it i need help how do i fix it i have reinstalled 3 times and well it hasnt worked sum1 repl and help me pls!
    :mellow:

ChowBoy

Every time i click on my knightonline desktop item and it comes with black screen then a small narrow window pops up and says invalid data tables and then
    has sum weird gibrish under it i need help how do i fix it i have reinstalled 3 times and well it hasnt worked sum1 repl and help me pls!
    :mellow:[/b]
    Take SS of it so I can see what it is.

chizzyrap

Unhappy

Take SS of it so I can see what it is.[/b]
    ok i will im just reinstalling so w8

ChowBoy

ok i will im just reinstalling so w8[/b]
    ok

chizzyrap

i cant up load pic i dunno how can u tell me ill try e-mail it but i dont noe ur email

silverbuffer18

hey look at the paegs14+ i looked i found it in page 15 its called invalid data talbes and ist 2 paegs it has solutions

ChowBoy

hey look at the paegs14+ i looked i found it in page 15 its called invalid data talbes and ist 2 paegs it has solutions[/b]
    there you go man

Delete myko then it will work...