paypal question

This is a discussion on paypal question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K well ive been selling items for months and ive never gotten a payment pending before and Im not sure ...
Page: 1

K well ive been selling items for months and ive never gotten a payment pending before and Im not sure why its saying it. Last 2 auctions I sold "said this item is pending payment through paypal"

does it mean the person dosent physically have money on his paypal but just on his bank account?

also I wouldnt have posted it but I changed my registered email on it about the same time this started happening

thks for all yr help <3<3

lmfao123

if it says pending then it there should be a place right next to it saying accept or deny ect or something like that.. it just means its pending for you to accept or deny hope i helped

well it also could mean that the person who sent the money didnt have money on his paypal account

so the money is coming from his bank account and it takes some time depending on his bank.

you should wait for the money to transfer before you give any items.

PlayerofRogueC0la

i think its what warrior said