Invalid Data Tables?

This is a discussion on Invalid Data Tables? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every time i try to run ko i get the same message...the box is titled "Invalid Data Tables" and the ...
Page: 1

iKilledLincoln

Default Invalid Data Tables?

every time i try to run ko i get the same message...the box is titled "Invalid Data Tables" and the message inside reads Data/UIs_us.tbl...no clue what this means, but i need help. I had to reinstall ko because every time i was trying to connect to a server it would restart my computer...so i have some weird shit going on obviously. help me out please

iKilledLincoln

Default Invalid Data Tables?

every time i try to run ko i get the same message...the box is titled "Invalid Data Tables" and the message inside reads Data/UIs_us.tbl...no clue what this means, but i need help. I had to reinstall ko because every time i was trying to connect to a server it would restart my computer...so i have some weird shit going on obviously. help me out please

__countess__

Delete the KO Installation Folder BEFORE u re-install.
    It's prolly under C:Program FilesKnight Online, if you didn't change it.

It usually happens when hardware is altered but i've seen in happening in other cases too.. so just delete the folder, then re-install KO.

__countess__

Delete the KO Installation Folder BEFORE u re-install.
    It's prolly under C:Program FilesKnight Online, if you didn't change it.

It usually happens when hardware is altered but i've seen in happening in other cases too.. so just delete the folder, then re-install KO.

iKilledLincoln

i'll give it a try...thanks

iKilledLincoln

i'll give it a try...thanks