Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Invalid Data Tables :s

This is a discussion on Invalid Data Tables :s within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahah i know how to fix it just reinstall ko do all patches copy ur data + launcher , client, ...
Page: 2

Solsk

hahah i know how to fix it just reinstall ko do all patches copy ur data + launcher , client, all xtrap to other folder and when u want to login just paste to ur ko folder working for me O.o

Dawonlob7

Sounds like it should work,but i dont wanna copy some folders b4 every starting of game omfg.There must some way how to fix it :/

delta259

so its a lil bit crazy that u must reinstal KO when u want to play but if wouldnt be differnet idea i will use that copy of files hope that someone find where is problem :huh:

jeremyjja

yes i have same problem everytime i relog i must copy folders again damn that is so gay if anyone finds solution please put here

helnix

Stupid K2 X_X ..

helnix

well i copy 1 time that data + xtrap + Launcher now i dont have this bug anymore

thanks

Silvermage18

where in kofolder do i put them

Solsk

not copy all, just data xtrap + xtrap folder and launcher + client

Silvermage18

so wi have the paatches where i go in kofolder to put it in or just put it anywhere as i cant see them when i put them

KiNgKoNg

yea man i dont understand this either there is 4 folders when i click your link and none of them say data xtrap

sn3aky

yea man i dont understand this either there is 4 folders when i click your link and none of them say data xtrap[/b]

I have always attributed this with playing a private server and it messing the db on your comp up... Because thats what happened to a bunch of my clannies...

helnix

DUde update ur patches and copy

this folders : Data + Xtrap ( FOLDER ) and normal; XTrap and launcher.exe

then login .. after u quit copy paste this folders into ur ko folder !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12