Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Invalid Password.

This is a discussion on Invalid Password. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well logged of this morning cus i hat to go to school.. came home and now im getting invalid pass.. ...
Page: 1

MeatMaster

Well logged of this morning cus i hat to go to school.. came home and now im getting invalid pass..
    What can i do?

DONT TELL ME TO USE SEARCH.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

use the search :P

uh dunno u prolly just misstyped it as the password changing is currently disabled i highly doubt that u have been hacked/scammed or so , so might as well check ur emails the account is directed too.

HsK

Me too bro, don't worry.

2 days i can't play cause of K2 xD

I will explain, Sullimo said me that sometimes they lost your password, like he said descyn'd of database lol.
    he said to send an email to Csrep or send a ticket with another account.

I have sent, and i wait lol.

PS: phantom have sent you a Pm about that so stick before 1354654564 posts on it

MeatMaster

umm.. thats why someone is on it atm and left clan

HsK

Weird cause you can't change password without send a ticket now :s

As schrotti said check your account email and see if someone send ticket.

btw: try your old pass for K2's lost password.

MeatMaster

Done both.... and nothing =/

MeatMaster

Well someone named "Miquel Sovero" Bought 2600 kc twice..
    and asking for a SQ change.. Never had any problems with account/k2 before so no idea if i can do anything at all now :S

i hope you get it back

BENJAMIN

WELL HERE MY RESPONSE SINCE I AM MIGUEL SOVERO BUT CAN SAY TO YOU THAT I AM NOT IMPLIED
    SINCE I SAY TO YOU THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN ONE DAY BEFORE YOU ACCOUNT AND THERE ARE MANY PERSONS WHO KNOW IT MY ID IN GAME IS ANGELBENJAMIN

AND IT IS MORE SO THE COMPUTER OF MY FRIEND WITH WHOM I SHARE MY ACCOUNT, WAS BEING SPIED AND NOT ONLY THEY STOLE MY KNIGHT ACCOUNT HIM STEAL MY CREDIT CARD, MAIL, OTHERS ACCOUNTS, ETCETC

THIS FOR IN MY COUNTRY A METHOD OF PAYMENT EXISTS WITH VIRTUAL CREDIT CARDS CALLED PAGUM AND HIM THEFT MY ACCOUNT AND STEAL MY CREDIT CARD AND I SEE THAT ALSO HIM STEAL YOU

WELL I SEE VERY DIFFICULTLY TO RECOVER MY ACCOUNT IS MORE I AM SELLING EVERYTHING LITTLE THAT I SAVE MAYBE COULD BELIEVE OR NOT IN MY ARGUMENT BUT I WAIT YES

WELL I DO NOT SAY ANY MORE SO I AM DISAPPOINTED OF THE KO I RETIRE I THINK CAN NOT RECOVER MY ACCOUNT, I AM SORRY THAT OTHERS HAVE SUFFERED THE SAME THING THAT I WITH THIS NEW SYSTEM OF THE KO

I WAIT YOU COULD RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT AND LAMENT I HAVE MET INVOLVED MORE IF I CAN HELP YOU IN SOMETHING AS MAYBE TO GIVE YOU THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF THE ACCOUNT WITH WHICH THEY BOUGHT ONLY SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU IN ORDER THAT YOU RECOVER YOUR ACCOUNT

NOT MORE

MeatMaster

Oh, i see u like caps.

well if u could pm me the last 4 digits would be great..

ewy

I tried getting the items from the scammer and i was so close but then some1 yelled "its a scammer" on clan chat and the guy left:/
    well meat hope u get ur acc back and if u need help with items or anything just /pm me
    <3333

PS
    Why does this caps lock guy has "Posts : 1" :huh:

MeatMaster

ummmmmmm
    i like your sig on your other account..(kuzelnybiely)
    Vrazedny - SOLD in sig.. and that was the char i were playing before someone change pass, + name changed to Sharayll
    so i doubt its a coincident :angry:

Togashi

fukk ... pls all help this baba

Vikema

my pass invalid to.. wtf ?

frozen_sorc

any news meat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast