Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Invalid Password.

This is a discussion on Invalid Password. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no and we prolly wont get him back either cos the one that took him has already bought kc and ...
Page: 2

tmarberg

no and we prolly wont get him back either cos the one that took him has already bought kc and namechanged into Sharayll and spamming K2 with cs tickets for SQ change... :angry:

Damn fucking sad 2 hear

Togashi

no and we prolly wont get him back either cos the one that took him has already bought kc and namechanged into Sharayll and spamming K2 with cs tickets for SQ change... :angry:[/b]
    Cant you spam cs with same problem ? I mean there is option with support for another account, tell you've been hacked, and hacker now wants somehow to get SQ change. Give the recent purchases and ask for pwd change...As far as I know you have the email that gets all CS answers (cuz i asked for email change and they told me that they dont make email changes atm and told me to watch out for new events on mainpage ) so you have and advantage over that guy...ask from another account for passwd change and ask them to give the reply ONLY at email and not on website... dunno what else i cant suggest... only to make association with "help to get meat back to game" slogan

MeatMaster

ive tried.. but they doesnt answer <_<

Banned Senior Member

He sold Vrazedny to me... i sold traded it for Thes Thes traded with u ore gave o_O dunno more 100% i did 2 manny acount trades:/

DCSHOEMAN2K4

y

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12